10 Mar 2017
16A Powers Avenue,
San Francisco California
Sold for $829,000
- 2 bedrooms/1 bathroom
- Entire building re-imagined and renovated in 2014
- Open floor plan
- Stunning kitchen with Bertazzoni Range
- Gleaming modern styled bathroom
- Bright unit with windows on all four sides
- Exclusive use wrap-around deck
- Sunny shared garden
- Exclusive use storage shed
- Leased parking space for three months starting April 1st, just 1 block away
- Year built: 1900
- Approximate square footage (per graphic artist): 843
- Monthly HOA dues: $260.00
- Leased parking one block away pre-paid by seller for three months; thereafter $294/month.
When you arrive and close the door behind you, the feeling you will have is AHHHH. 16A Powers is a TIC flat that feels like a refuge. The tranquility of the garden views and well-chosen modern finishes make it an easy place to relax and enjoy being at home. But if you want to go out, the action on Mission Street in Bernal Heights are just steps away. Enjoy dinner at the Blue Plate or Emmy’s Spaghetti Shack or meet for coffee and croissant at Cafe S. Jorge before heading out for some salsa dancing at El Rio. All within a few blocks. The sophisticated options of the Mission District are also close at hand, as are BART, and access to tech shuttles and freeways south.
At the front of the unit, there are two bedrooms with large closets. The bedrooms are well separated for privacy by the gleaning modern bathroom with soaking tub. The kitchen, dining area an living room are presented great-room style overlooking and surrounded by the exclusive use deck. The rear garden and deck are sunny and inviting. In the rear garden there is an adorable “cabana” style storage unit. Offers, if any, will be reviewed on Tuesday, March 21st at 4pm.