36 Dearborn Street,
San Francisco California
>Offered at $1,049,000
Click here to Request a Showing
Click here to Download Disclosures (Coming Soon)
Click here to see the Matterport VIRTUAL TOUR
Sunday; July 15th 1:00p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 17, 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. Tuesday July 17 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.; Hosted by Mickey Cogliandro with Citi Bank Easy to show by private appointment upon request. Offers, if any, will be reviewed by 10:00am on Friday, July 27th, 2018.
- 2 bedrooms/1 bath + office
- Great room style open floor plan
- Remodeled kitchen with beautiful glass tile, granite counters and stainless appliances
- Remodeled bathroom with crackle glass tile, extra-deep soaking tub, frameless shower door and Carrera marble vanity
- Gracious Edwardian details including decorative fireplace, wainscoting and mouldings.
- Beautiful oak and tile flooring throughout
- Walk out deck overlooking shared garden
- Large exclusive use storage room
- Laundry room on ground level
- THE BEST Mission Dolores location
- Quick access to tech shuttles, freeways and public transit
- Laundry in garage
- 1 car garage parking
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 954 per graphic artist
- Walkscore/BikeScore/RiderScore: 91/99/100
If you live here, your corner market is Bi-Rite and your park is Dolores. Weeknight dinner is Hawker Fare, Namu Gagi or Mission Cheese Afterward, for a sweet bite, you pop in to Dandelion Chocolate or BiRite Creamery. Maybe, in between, you attend a lecture or other event at the Women’s Building. Just an average day in the life if you live at 36 Dearborn where the culinary and cultural wonders of San Francisco are all within easy reach. It is a residence sure to connect you in many ways. And if that’s not enough, it’s also on a lovely tree lined block – as you turn the corner toward home, you leave the bustle and stress of the city.
The flat itself has been thoughtfully remodeled to open up the floorpan, while preserving the essential charm of the Edwardian details treasured by so many. The transitional style of the mill-work and tile in the kitchen and bath compliment the historic flat, but have prepared it for life today and for many years to come. The flat features two bedrooms at the front of the home, a spacious hall bath, a large eat-in kitchen open to the living room, an office at the rear that could be used as a private laundry room or dining room, that flows to a step-out rear deck and shared garden. The home also includes one car parking and a large storage room. This is the one you’ve been waiting for!