Offered at $1,075,000 – Sold for $1,100,000
Property Type: Single Family Home
- Beautiful Eastlake Stick Victorian facade
- 3 Bedrooms/1 Bath – flexible six room floor plan
- Exquisite Victorian interior details
- Lovely treelined block
- Walk out deck for dining alfresco
- Large deeded storage room on ground level
- Deeded laundry adjacent to kitchen/deck
- Walkscore/TransitScore/BikeScore: 99/100/90
- HOA dues: 335.69/month
- Sq. Footage: 1500 per tax records
- Year Built: 1885
This is a great opportunity for savvy buyers looking to add value. This big condominium flat is ready for a new owner to take it to the next level. Built in 1885 in a grand row of Victorians, 381 Oak is a diamond in the rough. The bones are here. The space is here. All you need to do is polish it so that it will shine again. The flexible Victorian floor plan can be utilized as is, or altered to a more modern open plan depending on your needs. There are multiple locations for adding a 2nd bath. In addition to the deeded deck, there is a small landscaped courtyard shared with the neighbors in this small 4-unit HOA.
If no acceptable offer is received by February 6 close of business, the seller will begin the staging process and we will come back on the market in late March/early April with significant improvements.