- Superb Ocean Beach location perfect for the outdoor enthusiast
- Tunnel entry home with new exterior and interior paint
- Upper level delivered vacant: 2 beds/1 bath;
- Lower level: 1 bed apartment rented for $1,436.40
delivered subject to tenants’ rights
- Lovely period details including red oak floors, arched doorways,
and corner fireplace
- Designer colors and lighting throughout
- Recently updated kitchen with granite counters, and new range,
fridge & hood
- Recently updated bathroom with new tile and vanity
- Maytag washer and dryer in the garage
- Skylights provide excellent lighting throughout the property
- Rear garden with freshened landscaping
- Easy access to the freeway south and or the train downtown
- Walk or ride your bike to an abundance of excellent eating and
drinking establishments nearby
- Year built: 1943
- Bldg. Sq. footage: 1,681 per graphic artist
- Lot Sq. footage: 2,060 per tax records
- 1 car garage parking
Can you hear that? It’s the sound of the Pacific Ocean and waves crashing on the sand. Can you smell it? Air that smells fresh and filtered clean by the ocean’s breeze. Enter 2182 48th Avenue, a lovely beach house with big rooms, recent updates, and a location, that for the San Francisco outdoor enthusiast, is second to none. And there is even an ocean view.
Now onto the details. The upstairs: two bedrooms and an updated kitchen and bathroom. Downstairs: an in-law apartment that currently enjoys a very nice rent of $1436.40. There are many fantastic new establishments on Taraval; including, Streamline Cafe, Andytown, The Riptide, and soon, a new mixology bar called Whitecaps. Easy commutes with convenient freeway access south and train transportation on the L Taraval downtown.
With SF’s finest public and private schools nearby; kick your sandals off, you’re home!