1112-1114 18th Street
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 7,500
- Re-imagined two level owners’ residence with spectacular panoramic views from both levels
- Upper 2-level unit feature 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 2 offices/utility room
- Main bath is freshly remodeled with Carrera marble shower, deep soaking tub and custom double vanity.
- Fresh paint and new designer lighting throughout
- Custom cabinetry and built-ins complement the open-style modernist renovation
- Bright, skylit great room with double sided fireplace and chef’s kitchen
- Lower unit has views, 3 bedrooms and 1 split bath – tenant occupied at $3310/month
- Edwardian details, such as bay windows, ornate banisters, high ceilings, a historic façade and refinished Oak floors
- Huge basement for storage or future expansion, or garage?
- All three living levels have walk out decks and lessening degrees of dramatic 180-degree north views
- Deep lot with gorgeous and private landscaped garden with built in designer bench
- Ultimate center of Potrero location.
- Quick access to restaurants, downtown, freeways south, AT&T Park, Oracle Park
- Multi-car easy street parking
- Year built: 1906
- Square footage: 4,080 per tax records; upper approx. 2693; lower approx. 1347
- Lot square footage: 2,500 per tax records
Rent for $7,500/month
Ready, Set, Reopen!! – the Perfect Launch Pad for Mid 2021 and Beyond…
Two level upper unit ready for life! From large entry, stairs sweep up to main living level w/skylit great room. Spacious living room/dining room feat. open beams and double-sided fireplace. Kitchen & dining room have stupendous views of downtown, the Bay and East Bay Hills both from inside and adj. deck. At front top level has sunny main bedroom w/bay windows, office and large walk-in closet. Newly remodeled main bathroom double vanity & soaking tub. Entry level: sunny front bedroom, a quiet middle bedroom and a 4th bedroom at rear w/ deck access + views s/s with large laundry room/office. A wine room, travertine bath w/ shower + under stair hideaway complete this level. Rear stairs provide access to garden and basement. Garden w/ground level deck, elegant built-in benches, abundant foliage and a tree swing invites you to enjoy the space with friends, which we all hope to do more of in the near future.