Sold: 1250 42nd Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,298,000
- Sold: $1,675,000 on 11/26/2019
- Seller Represented
- Excellent location between the park and the hip Outer Judah biz district
- Luxurious and modern to the studs remodel completed in 2016
- 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths + den
- Large living room with oversized beach bonfire gas fireplace
- Amazing chef’s-table style eat-in kitchen with custom Leicht Haus cabinets, concealed appliances, Hansgrohe fixtures, marble counters, and Thermador Professional range
- Open floorplan with convenient 1/2 bath for guests.
- New wide-plank European white oak floors
- Step out from main level to a huge, sheltered and elegantly landscaped rear garden with Restoration Hardware fire pit.
- Upper level has huge master suite with attached den/baby room and a never-seen-before-in-SF walk-in closet
- Built-in speakers throughout upper level
- Lower level features two bedrooms (one with wet-bar) and another full bath
- Ample storage/extra closets make living clutter free a reality
- Custom window treatments from The Shade Store
- Marble bathrooms with RH vanities, heated towel bars, & Hansgrohe fixtures
- Interior access to home from garage
- Easy access to the freeway south and or the train downtown
- Walk or ride your bike to some of the coolest places in SF
- 1 car garage parking with storage + driveway parking
To the Park? Or to the Beach? Or Just Stay Home?
All excellent choices if you live at 1250 42nd.
And really, considering the care put into this 2016 remodel, you might choose to stay home most often. A beachy serenity cushions everything here. From the custom wood windows to the driftwood gas fireplace to the spa master shower, luxurious elegance wraps around every aspect of this home. The floorplan is open and the choice to include extra closets and hidden open shelving in the kitchen make it possible to keep everything put away – and still find it later – so that you can enjoy the space to the fullest. The rear garden is sheltered, beautifully landscaped and ready for outdoor living and entertaining – and can be accessed from the sliding door in the lower bedroom or the master suite. (The sand-colored outdoor fire pit can even stay behind if you like!)
But if you get tired of relaxing at home, the Outer Sunset offers an amazing lifestyle surrounded by parks and the Golden Gate National Recreation Area’s Ocean Beach. 1778 48th is the perfect place to enjoy all that the Sunset has to offer.
Coffee at Andytown or brunch at Outerlands after a morning beach run (or swim or surf) … Be one of the first to tell your friends about Underdogs Too or meet them at The Pizza Place, Celia’s By the Beach, or Toyose for a late night snack and a drink … Shop for the best organic produce at The Other Avenues or Gus’s Noriega Produce after munching $1 beignets at Devil’s Teeth … or perhaps enjoy an avocado fish taco and watch the sunset at Fish Hook Company after beach combing for treasures. Lots of amazing choices, and the best part is you can enjoy all this AND have a single family home for the price of a condo just a couple of miles to the east.
1250 42nd Avenue, San Francisco, CA, USA