1275 Indiana Street #404,
San Francisco California
>Offered at $1,198,000
Click here to Request a Showing
Click here to Download Disclosures (Coming Soon)
Private showings by appointment Offer date to be determined.
- Two bedrooms/two full lux baths
- Unit faces courtyard/water to the east
- Top floor with massive skylights to let in all day sun
- Oversized living/dining and open kitchen
- Balcony with Central Waterfront and courtyard views
- True cook’s kitchen with Bertazzoni range
- Ample closet space with custom organizers
- Designer lighting and gas fireplace
- Quick access to 101, 280, CalTrain station and 3rd Street Rail
- Walk to work: UCSF at Mission Bay, Zuckerberg SF General & Kaiser campus’s
- Laundry in unit
- 2 car garage parking
- Year built: 2014
- Square footage: 1,069 sq. ft. per tax record
- HOA Dues: $499
Dogpatch is just, you know, cool. It always has been. Housing here ranges from Italianate Victorians to architecturally significant brick and timber conversion lofts. Restaurants range from cutting edge to artisanal to homey and jobs range from brain surgeon to craftsman. While there is plenty to do here, it’s also easy to work in the Peninsula, with one of the two SF CalTrain stops right here, get on a freeway or take the T downtown (or to the Giants game!). You can find people from literally every milieu here with one thing in common. They are glad to be right here.
1275 Indiana #404 is the best that Dogpatch has to offer with location, awesome floor plan, stunning design and two car parking. It is a rare resale of a top floor view unit on the quiet side of the building. The two spacious bedrooms and living room with gas fireplace and patio all have views to the east over the courtyard to the San Francisco Bay. You can see ships moving in and out of the south harbor and see the sun rise over Mount Diablo. The chef’s kitchen has generous counter and cabinet space as well as a striking high end Bertazzoni gas range. The prior occupant was, in fact, a Chef at nearby Piccino and put the kitchen to use frequently in designing new dishes. Perhaps you will do the same! The over-sized dining room will easily fit a table for 8 friends awaiting your creations. If you are looking for that San Francisco residence that checks all the boxes, this may be the one!