Sold: 1487 Guerrero Street
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,029,000
- Sold: $1,074,997 on 09/01/2023
- Six room flexible floorplan
- 2 or 3 bedrooms/1 bathroom
- Versatile rear laundry room/art studio
- Remodeled kitchen with professional style high-output gas range, quartz counters and freshly painted cabinetry
- Gracious Edwardian details
- Built in hutch/china cabinet
- Coved ceilings
- Mouldings and anaglypta wainscotting
- Large full bath with shower over tub feat. classic white marble subway tiles
- Direct access to sunny shared garden
- Stacked laundry in unit
- Amazing location on the edge of Noe Valley, Bernal and the Mission
- Quick access to shuttles, public transit (including the MUNI J line & BART) and freeways to the Peninsula.
- Year built: 1906
- Square Footage: 1072 per tax records
- LOW Monthly HOA dues: $180
- Walk/Bike/ Score: 97/97
Six Rooms make Space for a Big Life at the intersection of Noe/Bernal and the Mission
1487 Guerrero is a flexible six room flat that feels like a refuge. When you arrive and close the door behind you, the feeling you will have is AHHHH. Even as Edwardian details reinforce your location on planet earth (San Francisco!), the City is left behind and you can focus on YOU here. And there are so many opportunities to do that in this versatile six room flat! You could have a yoga studio in the front room, a sewing workshop in the small bedroom off the hall and an art studio (or robotics lab?) in the large rear sun-room off the garden. Whatever your imagination can conjure, there is a space for it here that the layout makes possible. You can have three bedrooms, and still having a flex space in the rear sun room as well as plenty of traditional living space. The flat features a super functional galley-style kitchen with professional style range and a large bathroom with marble subway tiled shower over tub. The main living space is a bright living/dining room with built in hutch overlooking the bright rear garden on level with the flat. Just two steps take you out the back door to the shared outdoor space to enjoy some of the sunniest weather in the City.
Located in one of the most diverse areas of San Francisco, your closest bodega is the amazingly well stocked Indian Market (and Liquor) the most convenient take out snack is nearby Mitchell’s Ice Cream and the closest entertainment is salsa style dancing at El Rio. It is just a quick stroll to the the Bernal Heights section of Mission Street for homestyle eats at El Buen Comer or Emmy’s Spaghetti Shack; and a few steps in the other direction to enjoy the outer Church Street delights of Church Produce, Uma Casa or the famed La Ciccia. You will love the access this location gives you to the best of SF as well as quick access to transit on Bart or MUNI and freeways to across the Bay or the Peninsula.