Offered at $799,000
Sold for $1,010,000
- 4 bedrooms/2 baths + bonus room
- Lovely block in convenient Pacifica Manor
- Adorable front porch perfect for watching sunsets over the ocean
- Refreshed kitchen with painted cabinets, tile floor, granite countertops and new appliances
- Portable dishwasher included in sale
- New tile floor in master suite
- Newly installed forced air heating
- Freshly painted inside and out
- Custom plantation shutters throughout
- Quick access to mid-Peninsula and San Francisco
- Laundry in garage
- Level walk out rear patio
- 2 car garage parking + driveway and ample street parking
- Year built: 1951
- Bldg. Sq. footage: 1745 per graphic artist
- Lot Sq. footage: 7434 per tax records
In 1951, the economy was booming, everyone had a job and California was cutting edge cool; people were stretching out and getting their own space and California ranch style 152 McKinney was built along with the Pacific Manor neighborhood. It was perfect for its time and it is, to this day, a spacious, hopeful and happy home over-looking beautiful hillsides and the Pacific Ocean.
You will feel right at home at 152 McKinney. You enter through the ocean view front porch – perfect for watching spectacular sunsets – into the living room with cozy brick fireplace. The living room is open to the dining area and refreshed kitchen with new stainless appliances and granite counters. Washing dishes might become your favorite chore because you can see the ocean out the front window! The 2 car garage with laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen as well as the staircase to the bonus room above the back of the garage. The main level of the home continues behind the living areas. There are three bedrooms, a full bath, and a spacious master suite with double side by side closets. Access to the spacious rear patio is adjacent to the master suite, where you can enjoy BBQs, or simply relaxing in the sun.
Conveniently located walking distance to dozens of businesses – enjoy a cinnamon roll at Mazzetti’s Bakery or browse at Pacifica Manor Hardware, stroll to Oceana Market or Safeway for essentials, or enjoy dinner at Paisanos Trattoria. Pacifica is surrounded by nature – you can go hiking in Mussel Rock Park or Mori Point; fish on the Pacifica Pier or golf at Sharp Park, all within easy reach. Commuting is easy – access to San Francisco and the mid-Peninsula is quick and easy with Highway 1 just a 2 minute drive from the house.