Pending: 185 Graystone Terrace #4
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 675,000
Seller requests to review offers, if any, at 2:00 p.m.
on Monday, July 29, 2019.
- One bedroom/one bath
- Open and bright great-room style living
- Beautiful fireplace with open flame gas insert
- Living room features full wall of full height windows overlooking private garden
- Freshly remodeled kitchen cabinetry with Calacatta style quartz counters and new stainless appliances
- New designer lighting throughout
- New white oak flooring throughout
- Refreshed bath with new flooring, lighting, and vanity
- Shared laundry steps outside back door
- Exclusive use fenced garden + private entry patio
- Ample street parking
- Year built: 1948
- Square footage: 577 sq. ft per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $300 estimated, exact amount TBD
Romantic, Secluded Secret Garden Condo
This special 1 bedroom is an unexpected, romantic and secluded hideaway. As you wander down the brick staircase, you will encounter a 1st private patio. After venturing through the garden gate there is a 2nd private terrace with peek a boo views of Corona Heights and the city beyond. Once inside, you are welcomed by the inviting gas fireplace and new white oak floors in the light filled great room with windows overlooking the terrace. You will feel your busy day is far behind you as you settle into this relaxing space. As you are preparing a meal in your beautiful kitchen with Calcutta style quartz counters and new appliances, you can see the trees gently shifting outside the large kitchen window. On the way to the quiet bedroom you will pass the refreshed bathroom with stylish new floors, vanity, and lighting. In addition, there are two large closets and shared laundry right outside the back entrance. This is a condo that feels like home and it’s ready for you to move right in.