Leased: 200 California Street #10C
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 10,000
- Ultimate Open plan city living.
- Flexible floor plan for entertaining and workspace options.
- This 3 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Apartment has had a total remodel.
- Beautiful wood floors throughout.
- Fantastic Built-in Bar area with Wine Storage.
- Modern kitchen with top-of-the-line Viking and Thermador appliances.
- Amazing views of Coit Tower, Grace Cathedral, and Top of The Mark.
- In-unit washer and dryer.
- Private Balcony with amazing views of Coit Tower, The Bay, Grace Cathedral, Top of The Mark.
- Restaurants: Nob Hill Cafe, The Tonga Room. Bobs Donoughts- a San Francisco institution.
- Swans Oyster Depot. So many options. Also, the California Cable car runs right outside the front door.
- Easy accessibility to Union Square shopping, the Financial District, and Polk Gulch fun boutiques.
- Pilates Room.
- Laundry Room.
- 24-hour Doorman.
- One covered garage parking space.
- Extra storage room 4X6 feet.
- Year built: 1962
- Square footage: 2300.
- Walk Score: 99/100 Walkers paradise.
- Transit Score: 100/100 Riders paradise.
- Bike score: 60/100 Bikeable!
Luxury High Rise Living Nob Hill
Location, Location, Location! Are you ready to move into your new luxury home on the 10th floor with sweeping views of the Bay and San Francisco? This home is at the top of Nob Hill with Grace Cathedral, Top of the Mark, and The Fairmont as your neighbors, a better location would be hard to find. It is in a full-service building with Doorman, elevator, and one parking space. This luxury three-bedroom, three-bathroom home is ready for you! This home has a wonderfully flexible floor plan. As you enter the home you see the amazing views that wrap around the whole home. The entryway opens onto the living area, which is a wonderful bright open space that flows throughout the home with beautiful wood floors. To the immediate right is a large closet space that contains the Washer and dryer and other storage as needed. As you step forward there is a beautiful Bar area to the right with a Wine fridge and storage built in. Perfect for entertaining. The living area is filled with streaming natural light that wraps around to the formal dining area. The balcony has floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors that extend the amazing city views. The stunning modern chef’s kitchen is a joy to be in for any culinary task and has state-of-the-art Viking appliances including the Refrigerator, Gas Stove, hood, and dishwasher. The master bedroom has a beautiful double-remodeled en suite bathroom and two beautiful closets. Plenty of room for everyone’s clothing and accessories. It is like a separate wing at the back of the house. The other two bedrooms have lots of natural light and high ceilings and their own closet space. There are also two more beautiful remodeled bathrooms. The floorplan of this home is very flexible and one of the bedrooms would also make a wonderful office. This luxury apartment building has a beautiful however understated sense of arrival. Greeted each time by the professional staff at the door as you make your way through the lobby to the elevator that will take you to your oasis with the beautiful views of the city. This is a CO-OP and the CO-OP does have an application process and background check.