Sold: 240 24th Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,199,000
- Sold: $1,199,000 on 10/29/2013
- Seller Represented
- Spacious two bedroom plus Sunroom
- Two remodeled bathrooms
- Remodeled Kitchen with gourmet appliances,quartz countertops and beautiful cherrycabinetry
- Large living room with wood burning fireplace
- Stately dining room
- Recessed lighting to augment period ceiling fixtures
- Sunroom has a closet and step out balcony
- In-unit laundry adjacent to bedrooms
- Hardwood floors
- Elegant shared rear garden
- Large deeded bonus room down suitable for expansion or storage
- Two car parking and ample storage
- Easy Walk to great shopping, restaurants, schools and playground
- Low HOA dues of $250/month
Built in 1922, 240 24th is a classic Belle Epoch Flat. With large rooms and a great floorplan, it accommodates modern “open plan” living while still retaining the elegant period details many move to San Francisco to enjoy, including beautiful oak floors throughout. The living room has French style windows with custom shutters and a wood-burning fireplace. The dining room and living room have built-in speakers wired to a media center so you can enjoy coordinated sound throughout the front portion of the home. The kitchen, which is open just enough to the dining room, has gleaming quartz counters, a Thermador range, Fisher Paykel dish drawers and ample cherry cabinetry.
In the rear portion of the flat, the master suite has two spacious closets, and a large bath with dual sinks and a step in shower. The master bedroom and the 2nd bedroom adjoin a large sunroom at the very back of the home which features windows on three sides, a large closet and a step out balcony. Stacked laundry is located in a hallway closet adjacent to the bedrooms.
As you approach from the south, the view of the majestic Marin Headlands reminds you how close we are in San Francisco to all that Northern California has to offer in the way of natural beauty. Minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge, China Beach, the Presidio and Land’s End, the location lends itself to enjoying the outdoors. Within walking distance are Clement Street shopping and dining, the fantastic Pizzetta 211, Angelina’s, The Rochambeau Playground, The Palace of Legion of Honor, Lincoln Golf Course, and the many attractions of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.