Sold: 2425 21st Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,688,000
- Sold: $2,100,000 on 01/02/2020
- Seller Represented
- 4 beds/2.5 baths + 2 bed/1 bath lower rooms rented furnished for $4,000/month.
- Classic 1920s details
- Rare and amazing full seven floor plan on main level
- Upper level master suite with ocean views, roof deck potential and romantic fireplace
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
- 2+ car parking in garage and 2+ car parking in driveway
- Year built: 1926
- Square footage of living space: 3,351 per graphic artist
- Square footage breakdown: 2,454 main house, 897 lower rooms, 820 garage and storage per graphic artist
- Walkscore 94 / Transit 74 / Bike 62
- Close to tech shuttles, L Taraval, and freeways
An Heirloom Your Family will Cherish
This is a residence that provides ample space for everyone in even the largest family. The 2 bedroom lower rooms provides mortgage relief, and might in the future be great for more family members, while the house itself gives everyone enough space to breathe and enjoy living together. It was designed for a large family and it affords comfort and privacy for all the occupants.
This home is an heirloom quality one-of-a-kind residence. The 1926 details are intact, including the fireplaces, the breakfast room, mahogany moldings, and delicately patterned walls. Located 1/2 a block from the L Taraval, 3 blocks from tech shuttle stops, and with easy access to the freeway south, this home is walking distance to one of San Francisco’s best high schools, a public library, Stern Grove and several other parks. It is a place to settle in and live the good life for many years to come!