Sold: 2436 Great Highway #3
2436 Great Highway #3, San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 998,000
- Sold: $1,010,000 on 04/14/2021
- Seller Represented
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Monday, March 15th at 12:00pm.
- Superb Ocean Beach location perfect for the outdoor enthusiast
- Ground Level 2 Bed/2 Bath condo at secure rear of building
- Open plan Living/Dining/Kitchen Great Room with gas fireplace and direct outdoor access
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Lots of storage –five closets!
- All in one European style washer/dryer in the unit
- Enjoy recently installed forced air heat for cozy indoor relaxation.
- Private rear garden with built in bench, textured pavers and gate to common areas (perfect for bringing in your surf stuff without going through the house)
- Easy access to the freeway south and or the L Taraval train downtown
- Walk or ride your bike to an abundance of excellent eating and
drinking establishments nearby
- 1 car carport parking
- HOA Dues: $641.75
- Year built: 2002
- Bldg. Sq. footage: 1,059 per tax records
Living Ocean Beach – A Lifestyle Perfect for Right Now
Open the back slider to the private garden and you can hear the surf crashing just a few hundred feet to the west. Step outside and you can smell the fresh air filtered by the ocean breeze. In a time when enjoying what is at hand is more important than ever, imagine you lived right at the beach with easy access to open space and healthy activities right outside your door. And an affordable price too. It sounds too good to be true, but at 2436 Great Highway #3, this is exactly the lifestyle you will have.
The well laid out 2 bedroom/2 bath flat offers privacy to each bedroom as they are separated by the entry hall. Past the bedrooms the flat opens up into a great room style living/dining/kitchen with corner gas fireplace and a sliding door to the private rear garden. The kitchen features a standing bar where you can appreciate the cook with a glass of wine or an after surf beer, while staying out of the way. The rear corner of the condo has two additional closets and a well-located guest/2nd bath.
The location in the Outer Parkside is second to none in the area. With Andytown coffee, Whitecaps, the soon to re-open Underdogs Too, and the Riptide all around the corner, and The Pizza Place SF, Devil’s Teeth Baking Company and the brand new Gus’s a few steps away on Noriega, enjoyment and relaxation are at close hand. Combined all that with easy commutes with convenient freeway access south and train transportation on the L Taraval downtown and this condo seems like the perfect home for Summer 2021 and beyond.
With SF’s finest public and private schools nearby; kick your sandals off, you’re home!