WFH For SIP and Beyond
2501 Harrison Street #6, San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 998,000
- 2 bedrooms/1.5 bath loft style condominium with soaring ceilings and industrial/timber details
- Spacious, flexible floorplan with great room style kitchen, dining and living area and huge floor to ceiling west facing windows
- Cozy gas fireplace in living room
- Enter through sunny, exclusive-use patio perfect for for dining, relaxation and container gardening
- Kitchen with freshly painted cabinets and all new appliances
- Freshly refinished hardwood floors in living/dining room
- Super cool industrial concrete floors in entry and front bedroom
- Full bath upstairs and ½ bath downstairs have new hex tile floors
- Ample storage and closet space (Six (6) closets in unit!)
- Professionally managed 15 unit HOA
- Center of it all location your friends will envy
- Great access to public transit, shuttles and freeways (for when you need that again)
- Laundry in hall closet
- 1 car independent parking
- Year built: 2001
- Square footage: 1162 per tax records
- HOA Dues: $424
- Walkscore/BikeScore: 98/100
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Thursday February 25th at 12 noon.
The Original Work from Home Residence
Now, perhaps more so than ever, this location is sought after for the access it provides. Experience the best of Living415: walk to literally hundreds of restaurants for takeout or outdoor dining as policy allows – try the Bon, Nene, Sushi Hon, the Universal Cafe, Tartine Manufactory, Flour and Water, or discover a new one every day; stroll on Valencia to wave at your friends from six feet away accidentally or on purpose; bike to Gus’s for amazing groceries; shop at some of the best specialty markets in town like Samiramis on Mission or Casa Lucas on 24th; and when SIP is over, get to work QUICK on your bike, your shuttle, BART or on the freeway. This really is IT when it comes to location.
2501 Harrison #6 is the perfect place to work (and exercise) at home, enjoy all that takeout and to use as a social launchpad in the not so distant future. From the street or garage parking, you enter an elegant Venetian plastered lobby and climb one easy flight of stairs. From there you leave the city behind and enter a secluded courtyard with shared outdoor furniture. The large private patio for #6 provides an inviting space to relax or dine as well as an entry to the home itself.
Upon entering the condo, you will be struck with the overhead space, view of floor to ceiling windows on the far end of the living room and the architectural feature of unfinished timber beams and ceilings. It feels urban, modern, industrial and homey all at the same time. A convenient ½ bath is to your right and the downstairs bedroom is to your right. Laundry is well located next to two hall closets right near the front door. A few step further takes you to a large open kitchen with granite counters and new stainless appliances, including a professional style range. This flows to the spacious dining room and live/work space with soaring ceilings heated by a gas fireplace. A comfortable staircase leads from the living room upstairs to the open loft style main bedroom and full bath (with 3 more closets!).