269 Clinton Park
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,450,000
- Two bedrooms / Two baths
- Ultimate Location steps from Whole Foods, Mission, & Hayes Valley dining & culture meccas
- Modern, open floorplan with two well-spaced private bedrooms
- Brand new modern farmhouse style kitchen with Thermador range and waterfall edge dining island
- True luxury master suite with ultra-bright new bathroom and dressing area overlooking deck and greenbelt
- Whitewashed oak floors
- Ladder to roof from private deck – exclusive use of roof for future development or solar
- Front loading laundry in closet
- HOA Dues: $275 a month
- Leased parking paid until February 2021 at 35 Dolores (thereafter 400/month)
- Quick access to tech shuttles, Muni (including the historic F line) BART and freeways
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 1220/per graphic artist
- WalkScore/BikeScore/RiderScore: 99/100/90
Location, Location, Location …
I could say that Location is the #1 attraction of 269 Clinton Park, but, as great as the location is, it is eclipsed by the stunning design of the flat. Since the last sale, it has been completely re-imagined and has an amazing floorplan that will bring the residents together while providing privacy and space for harmonious living. The bedrooms are well separated each with a convenient bath (one fully en-suite) with maximum access cabinet-style closets. Chic doesn’t adequately describe the bright new master bath with matte-black accents, Spanish-style floor and glass tiled shower. The modern farmhouse style kitchen is both timeless and super “now”; and is incorporated into the open floorplan in such a way that you can feel separate from the cooking area while relaxing, but still feel all-together.
The trees outside the windows provide privacy in this condo in both the front and the back and a buffer from the urban environment outside. At the rear, there is a private deck that spans the width of the home with a sturdy ladder providing access to the roof. Exclusive use of roof rights provide the ability to expand outdoor living space in the future with a roof deck or install solar panels.
But back to location … 269 Clinton Park is at the epicenter of everything. Within just a few steps, you can buy groceries at the Whole Foods at Dolores and Market (or shop for more pedestrian (but necessary) items across the street at Safeway). A few blocks away to the south and you can access the amazing Bi-Rite Market, meet friends at Pizzeria Delfina, be tempted by the delicacies at Tartine, or hang out at Dolores Park, which features festivals and movies in the park. If you head in the other direction just a few blocks you can be in Hayes Valley enjoying music at the San Francisco Jazz Center or the San Francisco Symphony, a lecture at City Arts & Lectures (what else!) to the SF Opera or the Ballet. After which you can refuel with dinner at Absinthe, Petit Crenn or A Mano or so many more places. I didn’t even mention the delightful Castro shopping district if you head up Market a few blocks to Eureka Valley. The unparalleled access of this location is the very epitome of convenient city living.