324 Catalpa Street #101
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 398,888
- 1 bed / 1 bath
- Spacious corner unit close to elevator to garage
- One resident must be 55+ in most cases
- Good layout with hall access to bath as well as bedroom suite
- Spacious closets + private storage closet across the hall
- Private patio with awning allows area to relax and even garden!
- Laundry and lounge area on each level of the building
- Roof deck with new furniture and wind screen for outdoor relaxation
- Close to downtown San Mateo – easy to run all errands without a car!
- Elevator building with underground parking
- Leased space for $125 Per Month. Prepaid until August 31, 2024
- Year built: 1983
- Square footage: 524 per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $357.71 per month
- 96 Walkscore
Easy Living at Nazareth Place
324 Catalpa is located in Nazareth Place, a senior housing community. It is a large corner 1 bedroom with a private patio, an open kitchen/living/dining room and a spacious bedroom suite. There is also a convenient storage closet across the hall and a large parking space convenient to the elevator below the condo. The living areas overlook the large private patio suitable for outdoor dining and even gardening. The size and location in the building make this one of the most attractive units. The seller has leased a great parking space and pre-paid it through the summer of 2024!
The location is ideal for active senior living. Most errands can be run without a car with a phenomenal 96 Walkscore. You can enjoy shopping at Draeger’s for gourmet food and home items, or Suruki Supermarket for Japanese specialties, get sushi at Sushi Sam’s, Italian food at Tomatina – really there are too many restaurants to choose from. In addition, there are hardware stores, Walgreen’s and just about everything that makes living downtown convenient.
Nazareth place was built in 1983 as senior housing. It was substantially renovated around 2007 and sold as senior condominiums. One resident per unit must be over 55 in almost all cases. Please refer to the CC&Rs. With its quiet hallways, large public spaces and wonderful downtown location, 324 Catalpa might be the home you’ve been looking for!