Sold: 3335 Clement Street
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 799,000
- Sold: $830,000 on 12/07/2018
- Seller Represented
- Two bedrooms/one and 1/4 baths
- Direct Golden Gate Bridge Views from master bed and office
- Stunning “Dwell” styled kitchen & bath
- Kitchen features Thermador appliances
- Bath features extra deep soaking tub w/shower and separate 1/2 bath
- Open plan living with direct access to private outdoor deck and lush shared garden
- Fantastic location near Lands End, Clement Shopping and the Palace of Legion of Honor
- Top floor with bonus attic – think hobby, storage, office or future expansion
- Laundry in unit
- Ample storage in attic as well as basement
- This is a 25% TIC interest in 3335-3341 Clement
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 1,116 sq. ft. per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $460
- Leased parking available
- May be eligible for condo conversion starting April 15th, 2019. However, I have been informed that the city has put applications where there are tenants in a building on hold.
1907 was an exciting year in San Francisco. People were eager to recover from the earthquake and building up a storm. The Outer Richmond was one of the last places in San Francisco to be developed so there was plenty of room. 3335 Clement was errected in this year across the street from what was then a mere 3 hole golf course. The Palace of Legion of Honor was yet to be built – and little did the first occupants know they might eventually look out over one of the most recognizable human built icons ever – the Golden Gate Bridge.
Fast forward to today, and this exquisitely remodeled and cared for home is across from a the spectacular 19 hole Lincoln Park Golf Course, walking distance to the elegant and inspiring Palace of Legion of Honor and a convenient stroll to almost too many restaurants and shops to list. And it looks right at the now extant Golden Gate Bridge. In addition, it is a short hop to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area’s Lands End or Golden Gate Park. And as if this wasn’t enough, it’s about to be a block from a brand new Andronico’s.
The unit was exquisitely remodeled by the current owners to include luxurious finishes, appliances and and a magazine worthy kitchen with direct access to a lovingly cared for outdoor spaces. The unit also features an accessible attic with soaring ceilings and a skylight that will provide space for all the things you hope you will get to – movie night or painting or yoga? The view past the picturesque window boxes is verdant and open as it is from the sunny kitchen and back deck is as well. Spending time here is a relaxing respite – all while right near some of the finest things San Francisco has to offer.