Sold: 342 Point Lobos
San Francisco, CA
- Sold: $1,400,000 on 11/06/2017
- Seller Represented
- Super Lands End location with an ocean view from living room and garden
- Restored Art Deco facade with new paint
- Lovely period details including red oak floors and corner fireplace
- Recently remodeled kitchen with quartz counters and custom walnut cabinets
- Remodeled baths with high-end washlet style toilets
- 3 bedrooms/2 baths including a suite with private bath down
- Designer lighting throughout
- Interior access to home from garage
- Gorgeous tiered back patio and garden with fresh landscaping
- New retaining walls and fencing
- Separate Laundry room off lower bedroom
- Year built: 1943
- Sq footage: 1,276 per tax records
- 1 car garage parking
What if your morning walk included some of the most iconic views ever? What if sighting a red tailed hawk close up was just routine? Living at Land’s End comes with ample opportunity to explore the wilder side of San Francisco with easy access to the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, Sutro Heights Park and a short walk past the Louis’ and the Cliff House to Ocean Beach.
342 Point Lobos is a special home that will allow you to enjoy the beauty of the location from inside the property as well. Both the living room and the upper garden feature striking water views and the southern exposure of the home allows the warmth of the sun to stream in at all times of the year. The terraced rear garden has been newly landscaped to feature a beach like area, replete with palm trees, from which you can enjoy the ocean view.
The home features three bedrooms and two remodeled baths. The large kitchen was lovingly remodeled with subtle moroccan style tile floors and custom walnut cabinets. The gleaming quartz counters provide ample room to prepare even the most complex family meals and the generously sized dining area creates just the right environment to enjoy it. Through double louvered doors from the dining area, the living room features original oak parquet floors style and a corner fireplace with detailed mantle. The perfect place to relax and feel away from it all right in the City.