Sold: 570 Niantic Avenue
Daly City, CA
- Offered at $ 998,000
- Sold: $1,300,000 on 10/26/2021
- Seller Represented
- Huge, flexible eight room floor plan: Three bedrooms/Two baths plus a family room and office
- Great location 5 min walk from BART and minutes from freeways to SF or Peninsula.
- Current owner completed a cohesive and comprehensive remodel with consistent finishes throughout that creates a serene home environment
- Gorgeous kitchen features:
- Semi-custom cabinets with self-closing drawers, pull out shelves and a lazy suzan corner cabinet
- Travertine backsplash and granite counters
- Stainless GE appliances with counter-depth fridge
- Roll-out island
- Under counter LED lights (with remote control)
- Brizzo smart faucet – features include touch on/off, LED sensor light to indicate the water temperature (cold, warm, hot), has x,y,z motion. (high end faucet) and will automatically turn off if inadvertently is left running.
- Extra pantry in hall
- Travertine entry
- New Douglas fir floors installed throughout and refreshed prior to marketing. Subflooring replaced at the same time
- Elegant main travertine bath with spa tub upstairs
- 2nd travertine bath downstairs is handicapped – even wheelchair – accessible. And waterproof for curb free showering.
- Home extended on both levels at rear
- Unexpected upgrades include
- Storm doors installed on front and back
- All interior doors are solid wood
- Recessed ‘daylight,’ LEDs – can be refocused as needed – and are on dimmers
- Living room has an Italian plastered wall (color built into the plaster).
- Crown molding details
- Plumbing: most plumbing entirely replaced; efficient, on-demand hot water system; whole house water filtration system
- Electrical – most wiring replaced with extra robust wires (14 gauge required, house has 12 gauge)
- Climate control: Central heat and marine-grade air conditioning!
- House exterior upgraded from stucco to Dryvit, which requires little to no maintenance. Not even paint: color is integrated, and it is also considered to be an exterior insulation.
- Siding on room addition upgraded to cement siding with integrated color
- all gas appliances have electronic ignition
- Special locks on all exterior doors (cannot be picked or drilled)
- Automatic watering system for raised bed garden.
- New roof approximately 2013
- Year built: 1956
- Home square footage: 1790 per tax records
- Lot square footage: 1750 per tax records
You know when you go car shopping and there’s that one model that has it all – every last feature and is in the best color? But then you can’t get one because there is a 12-month waiting list? This house is like that car. It has every conceivable upgrade, perfectly executed and planned. But it is available now and you can buy it with very little waiting…
Close to BART, freeway access and shopping, this well laid out 3 bedroom + sunroom, 2 bath home has been lovingly upgraded over the last 13 years past the ultimate modern standard. The floorplan is two bedrooms/1 bath + sunroom upstairs with open kitchen/dining/living at the front. Downstairs there is a two-room guest suite with handicapped accessible full bath + a large garage with laundry hookups. The home features gorgeous Douglass fir floors, a living room with Venetian plaster accent wall, a remodeled kitchen with beautifully chosen cabinets and granite counters, and two remodeled travertine bathrooms. All windows are double paned. There is even air conditioning! It is truly an unbelievable package when you put it all together. Every detail has been thought through from extra secure door locks, storm doors, a landscaped, irrigated garden, on demand water heater, and water softener… the list goes on. Come see for yourself and fall in love!