Sold: 62 Santa Ysabel Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 998,000
- Sold: $1,240,000 on 09/21/2017
- Seller Represented
- Quiet street where the neighbors’ pride of ownership shows
- 2 bedrooms + sunroom with closets
- 1 bathroom with new tile floor & toilet w/shower over tub
- Large, eat-in kitchen with new quartz countertops, sink/faucet, Bosch dishwasher, Haier fridge & tile floor
- Freshly refinished oak floors
- New paint in designer colors throughout
- New designer lighting
- Laundry hookups in garage
- Direct access to huge lush rear garden from small deck off kitchen
- HUGE garage for expansion and storage
- 2 car + parking inside + driveway parking!
- 1 Block to Balboa playground and pool
- 1 block from J MUNI Line and 3 blocks to Balboa Station
- Year built: 1921
- Lot size: 3123 sq. feet per tax records
- WalkScore: 86 /BikeScore: 89 /TransitScore: 77
One block from the famous Roxy Food Center, home of the Roxy Sandwich the quiet street of Santa Ysabel has been the home of a nice row of Spanish Mediterranean style homes since the early 1920s. Ideally situated in the middle of the block, sits the lovely 62 Santa Ysabel. The home features a highly desirable floor plan with a large living room and dining room adjacent to an even bigger eat-in kitchen, which, in turn, flows to the stunning and sunny rear garden. The rear garden can be conveniently accessed via the garage or a rear gate on an access alley. The large garage has good over head height and offers a great opportunity for expanding the home.
Mission Terrace was originally built as a streetcar suburb in the 1920s. It is a tight-knit neighborhood which comes together ever year for an Easter egg hunt and 4th of July Parade Surrounded by transit and access to freeways, it is nevertheless quiet with little internal traffic. It is a great place to go for a walk or ride a tricycle. Balboa Park has a recently renovated playground as well as a pool (to be re-opened fall 2017) and lots of sports fields Mission Terrace is a short hop the Bernal Heights, the Mission, Glen Park and the Excelsior District. There is great access to 280 South, 101 North, BART and SF MUNI trains.
62 Santa Ysabel Avenue, San Francisco, CA, USA