Sold: 631-633 33rd Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,298,000
- Sold: $1,608,888 on 01/06/2022
- Seller Represented
- Two big Marina-style flats with large, well-connected living spaces, period details, hardwood floors, fireplaces and one and one-half baths. Upper Flat features 2nd full bath – total of 2.5 baths.
Fully Tenant occupied –
631- Upper Flat rents for $2,540.36 including some garage storage
- Move in date: August 10, 2005
- Two adult occupants plus one SFUSD student–
633 – Lower Flat rents for $2,421.29 including garage parking + storage
- Move in date: November 10, 2001
- Five adult occupants. One is over 60 and one works for SFUSD–
633A rents for $1800
- Move in date: February 15, 2019
- One adult occupant
– Total rents of $6761.86/month or $81,139.80/year
– See disclosures for full details on tenant occupancy and occupant status
- Great GRM: 15.99
- Ocean Views from upper rear – see drone photos
- Close to Golden Gate Park’s many attractions, Ocean Beach and Balboa Street Shopping
- Year built: 1925
- Square footage: 3,800 square feet per tax records
- Lot Square Footage: 2,500 per tax records
- Walkscore: 93
Great Pair of Flats Seeking New Owners
631-633 33rd Avenue was built at a time when elegant urban life was thriving. The City Beautiful movement had transformed American Cities, and the Outer Richmond was a major beneficiary. Sandwiched between Lincoln Park and its Palace of Legion of Honor and Golden Gate Park and bordered by the Promenade along Ocean Beach, the location was ideal to enjoy the best idyllic pastimes that San Francisco has to offer. San Francisco’s buffalo herd, the tiny boat lake, the Petanque courts, museums, a wonderful library, the fly-casting pools, and golf (both frisbee and regular) are still all nearby, while the horseback riding and polo that were so popular 100 years ago have given way to soccer and public events like Hardly Strictly Bluegrass and Outside Lands. Walking distance to the Outer Richmond’s Balboa Street, Geary and Outer Clement shopping districts, 838 32nd Avenue is ideally positioned for convenient city living.
For the investor, this location will attract great tenants. For the owner occupant it will provide a quieter style of city living. Once upon a time my grandfather noted that we have “parks between all the buildings,” referring to our many verdant, adjacent rear gardens. This is true nowhere more than the large blocks of the Richmond District.
The property itself is spacious, solid and has a good layout in each unit. A full disclosure package is available with tenant information and reports for your consideration.