78 Gladys Street
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,400,000
Sellers request that offers, if any, be presented prior to Monday, October 14, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. If they do not receive an acceptable offer (defined as asking price of $1,400,000 with reasonable terms), they will move out, stage and otherwise renovate and fully market the home. Thank you for your interest!
- 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths
- Open floor plan on main level ready for move-in
- Massive expansion potential to huge home or 2 units
- Rare full sized Bernal lot
- View to the west and north of Twin Peaks
- Remodeled upstairs bath with cathedral ceiling
- Huge master bedroom with views
- Approved plans/permits ready for approximately 2500 square foot home
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 1,025 per tax records
- Walkscore 91 / Transit 80 / Bike 80
Big Bernal Potential
Great opportunity for an owner user or developer. This home can be built to suit your needs and is through the onerous SF City 311 process. Final adjustments to plans and permits to be made by the new owner and permits can be ready for pick up quickly. Plans available for review on site or an be sent by email. Just ask. (Please link this to the contact form).
Though we are emphasizing the hard to get plans and permits in our marketing, this home is move-in ready and has a family with young children living in it now. They made some improvements including opening up the floor plan on the main level and remodeling the upstairs bath that make this a great home to move into now and improve over time. The home has charming intact details including moldings, a period fireplace and stained glass windows.