Sold: 830 Broderick Street #4
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 769,000
- Sold: $857,000 on 05/25/2023
- Seller Represented
- One Bedroom/One Bath Condo
- Sweeping views from nearly every window
- Updated Kitchen with Stainless Appliances and freshly painted cabinetry
- Refreshed bath with new vanity and refinished tub
- Beautiful lighting throughout
- Superb Edwardian details:
– ebonized oak floors
– super-high ceilings
– two bay windows
– gorgeous coved ceilings, moldings & ceiling medallions!
– Charming bead-board wainscoting
- Ground level bonus office/storage room
- Shared sunny rear garden & bike storage
- In Unit Laundry in separate pantry room
- Steps from transit and exciting Divisadero corridor dining and shopping
- Close to the Panhandle, USF and Golden Gate Park
- Quick stroll to Target, Lucky’s and Trader Joe’s
- Low HOA dues: $496.56/month
- Year Built: 1905
- One car garage parking
- Square footage: 783 sqft per graphic artist
- 96 Walkscore/70 BikeScore
Stay Home for the View? or Go Out for the Delights of City Living? Hard Choices.
When you think about the list of everything you could want in a city home, it seems impossible to find: super hot location, views, hardwood floors, lots of light, charming architecture, outdoor space, in-unit laundry, parking & tons of storage. But 830 Broderick #4 has every single thing on the list. It even has a shared roofdeck with 360 degree views. With windows on all four sides, you can see the sun rise over Mt. Diablo, far beyond Alamo Square Park and downtown, while enjoying coffee in bed, and bask in the sun somewhere in the home all day long. Rooms are spacious with Edwardian details like high-coved ceilings, bay windows, wainscotting and picture mouldings. The kitchen and bath have been updated for life today and current taste.
Beautiful hardwood floors have been ebonized and set off the blue of the sky evident outside the many windows. On the ground level, there is a private storage room/office, access to the sunny shared garden and one car independent parking. Located in a gourmet heaven, just one block from Little Star, and Che Fico Alimentary, two blocks from The Mill and 4505 Meats and three blocks from the BiRite or Faletti Foods, you will never go hungry. Add to this proximity to classic shopping at Target and Trader Joes, and access to the urban wilderness of the Panhandle, this is the perfect City home.