Sold: 836 Nightingale Drive
- Offered at $ 449,000
- Sold: $468,000 on 12/18/2020
- Seller Represented
- Four bedrooms & two full bathrooms
- Newly remodeled kitchen
- Refinished oak flooring throughout
- Newly remodeled downstairs bathroom with walk-in tiled shower
- Each level of the home has 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom for multi-generational living
- Freshly painted interior
- Large fenced front yard
- Spacious backyard with 2 covered patios
- Seven high producing fruit trees in backyard;
- Three apple, two peach, one nectarine, and one orange
- Leased solar panels from Vivint
- Two car garage + driveway parking
- Laundry hookups in the family room closet
- Quick walk to Linear Park Trail that runs behind the home
- Year built: 1967
- Square footage: 1,696 sq ft per tax records
Spacious, Move-In Ready Comfort
This two-level home in convenient Dover Terrace boasts four bedrooms and two full bathrooms, and is everything you have been searching for. From the recently refinished hardwood flooring throughout, to the bright and inviting newly remodeled kitchen, to the sleek and spacious downstairs bathroom, as well as the abundance of bedrooms, you will feel right at home. The layout is perfect for multi-generational living or working from home. The ground floor has the living room, kitchen, family room, two bedrooms and a full bathroom with tiled walk-in shower. Travel up the stairs to find two well-separated bright bedrooms overlooking the greenery of neighboring trees, and a second full bathroom. Back on the ground level, three sliding glass doors provide excellent access to indoor-outdoor living in the spacious backyard with 7 mature fruit trees including 3 apples, 2 peaches, 1 nectarine and 1 orange. Two covered patios provide access to outdoor relaxation in comfortable year-round shelter while the fenced front yard provides a safe place to play for children and pets. A spacious 2 car garage with additional driveway parking make this an easy place to come home to.
Incorporated in 1903, Fairfield is tucked between the Bay Area and the Central Valley, surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Suisun Marsh. Originally the home of the Ione Band of Miwok Indians, their history spans back five to six thousand years. The area was later settled by the clipper-ship captain Robert Walsh in 1856 and named after his hometown in Connecticut.
Travis Airforce Base was built east of town in 1942 and provided an incredible boost to the local economy. It eventually became annexed to Fairfield in 1966, not so coincidentally a year before this home was built. Many of the homes in this area were built to accommodate the increasing housing demand from Base personnel – both military and civilian. Now there are many businesses in the area, one of which is the famed Jelly Belly Factory.
Close to schools, parks, restaurants and shopping while also being tucked in a cozy residential neighborhood, this home checks all the boxes!