Sold: 936 Central Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,398,000
- Sold: $1,530,000 on 08/15/2022
- Three bedroom/three full bathrooms
- Great open floor plan centered around a great room with gas fireplace
- Two primary suites – one upstairs and one downstairs
- All bedrooms well-separated
- Exclusive use patio accessed directly from lower-level primary suite
- Refreshed kitchen features new countertops, new range and micro-hood and freshly painted cabinets
- New designer lighting package
- Stacked front-loading laundry in closet
- Close to the Panhandle, USF and Golden Gate Park
- Quick walk to Target, Lucky’s and Trader Joe’s and Divisadero corridor!
- One car parking with storage in the garage
- Year built: 2005
- Square footage: 1,607 per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $425/Month (includes water, trash, building insurance, common area utilities)
- Parking: 1 spot in the garage, no extra fee
- 94 Walkscore/73 Transitscore/ 76 Bikescore
A Comfortable Cocoon In the Center of it All…
Up just a few steps, 936 Central is a contemporary condo that lives like a fully featured single family home. It is spacious, with an open great room at its heart; three well-separated bedrooms on two levels connected by an easy to navigate traditional stairwell; laundry, independent parking and three full baths… two of which are en-suites with double sinks! And, in addition to a great layout and well-planned space, the home has been recently polished to near perfection to reflect current trends and taste. The kitchen has been renovated with freshly painted cabinets, new countertops, range, micro-hood, sink and faucet. The baths have been refreshed with new vanities, and the lower en-suite has new tile throughout as well. In addition, the lighting package was thoughtfully redesigned, there are new marble tiles on the façade of the cozy gas fireplace, and the lower level en-suite has new wood flooring and carpet on the stairs leading to it. A sunny exclusive use rear patio and adjacent garden are accessed through a sliding door on the lower level, and the unit comes with the best parking place in the garage plus storage. All ready for you to move in and pick your room!
NOPA is a neighborhood with amazing SF access. In addition to bordering the Panhandle, where you can stroll in the shade of some of the oldest cypress and Eucalyptus trees in SF, it is replete with some of the best eateries and grocery stores San Francisco has to offer to parks, shopping and amazing food. Here you are 2 blocks from Lucky’s, and just a quick jaunt to Target or Trader Joe’s at Geary & Masonic, BiRite on Divisadero, Faletti Foods on Broderick and the Sunday NOPA Farmer’s Market. For takeout, or indoor/outdoor dining, many NOPA restaurants are ready to feed the hungry. Just across the street from Lucky’s, enjoy fresh beer and pub fare at Barrell Head Brewhouse, awesome burritos at Papalote, and Iraqui cuisine at Jannah, or mosey over to Divis for BBQ at 4505 Meats, modern Italian cuisine at Che Fico Alimentary or cornmeal crust pizza at Little Star. MMMM.