Sold: 830 Broderick Street #6
San Francisco, CA
- Sold: $815,000 on 12/24/2015
- Seller Represented
- Per Rosemarie MacGuinness – Condo Eligible December 2016!!!
- Two bedroom/one bath in well-established TIC building
- 19.3% undivided interest in 830 Broderick
- Remodeled kitchen & bath w/Heath Ceramic tile
- Ebonized Hardwood Floors
- Superb Edwardian details: super-high, coved ceilings & bay windows!
- Sweeping views from nearly every window
- Ground level bonus office/storage room with garden view
- One car leased parking prepaid for 3 months
- Shared garden & bike storage
- Steps from transit and exciting Divisadero corridor dining and shopping
- HOA dues: $440.49/month
- Year Built: 1905
When you list everything you could want in a city home, it seems improbable at best: white-hot location, top floor, 2 bedrooms, in-unit laundry, huge windows with sweeping views, gleaming ebonized hardwood floors, architectural details, outdoor space & tons of storage (a whole separate room!). But 830 Broderick #6 has all this and more…
This unit was cleverly remodeled by a prior owner and has unique assets: remodeled kitchen & bath, a second bedroom enclosed by pocket doors, four (4!) closets, built-in bookcases & central heat. And then the current owner kicked it up a notch with a Dacor range & Zephyr vent hood, a frameless glass shower door and a new vanity. All mere steps from the Little Star Pizza, MiniBar, 4505 BBQ, NOPA Farmer’s Market, La Urbana, NOPA, and BiRite Market.