Samantha’s Past Sales
Gardeners Paradise in Gerstle Park Welcome to 15 Pleasant Lane: This ultra charming two-story 3bd/2ba home is nestled in the much sought after location of...
Serenity in Sebastopol
Nestled in beautiful North-West Sebastopol, this unique property features two homes on a sprawling 4-acre lot. The lower house, located...
Offers to be reviewed on Wednesday 4/5 at 12pm.
- Two houses on 4 acres in beautiful North-West Sebastopol
11464 Occidental Rd – Lower House
– 1231 sq feet per graphic artist
– 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
– The sun drenched primary bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, separate entrance, and gas fireplace.
– The 2nd bedroom has a slider to deck and view of neighboring apple orchard
– Refinished hardwood flooring throughout
– Remodeled kitchen with butcher block counters, stainless steel appliances, subway tile backsplash, reverse osmosis water,
& classic Wedgewood range
– Marble tile in kitchen and hall bathroom
– Renovated bathrooms with tiled showers and floors
– Wainscotting throughout
– Stacked washer and dryer in entrance off kitchen
– Large 653 sqft Redwood deck
– Fenced in area perfect for dogs and kids
– Far from the road with views of neighboring apple orchard
11468 Occidental Rd – Upper House
– 1103 sq ft per graphic artist
– 3 bedrooms 2 baths, the primary bedroom has been converted to a studio with separate entrance, ensuite bathroom, and kitchenette.
The studio can easily be incorporated back into the home.
– Hardwood flooring throughout
– Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, butcher block countertops, tiled backsplash, reverse osmosis water, and downdraft venting for oven.
– Stacked washer and dryer in hallway
– Updated bathrooms with tiled showers and floors.
– Wainscoting throughout
– French doors off all of the bedrooms to the deck
– Large 616 sqft Redwood deck
– Newer roof, installed in 2018.
– Access to house from both driveways.
- Many property upgrades include:
– Well drilled and pump and filters installed by Weeks Well and Drilling. The well produces 14+ gallons per minute. High grade filters including a UV ray filter.
– Engineered 1500 gallon septic with 800 feet of leach lines installed by LJ Septic/ Sebastopol Construction. Sufficient for 6 bedrooms.
– RV pad with 30 amp electrical, cable and and connection to septic.
– Grey water systems installed for each house.
- A bounty of Gravenstein apple trees, two orange trees, two pear trees, lemon tree, blackberry bushes and wild grapes.
- Majestic old growth Redwoods
- Barn/carport big enough for 2 cars or storage
- Storage shed
- Green house
- Sunny field in rear of property ideal for a pool or ground mounted solar panels
- Two driveways
- Underground piping from 11464 to 11468 and to the RV pad to share cable and internet.
- Year built: 1946 and 1947
- Combined Square footage: 2334 per graphic artist
- Lot Size: 4.01 acres per Tax Record
Darling Russian River Duplex
Perfectly placed between the trees, this sweet duplex sits on a sunny lot above the flood zone...
Homepath property located in Lake Pillsbury Ranch, a gated community on the north side of Lake Pillsbury in Lake County. Records show this 2 bedroom...
Spacious Home with Pool Among the Rolling Hills of Novato
An entertainer’s dream with a pool in the heart of Novato’s coveted Pleasant...
Charming single level West Petaluma gem just a few blocks from Petaluma’s historic downtown. This charming bungalow has 901 sq.ft, has 2 bedrooms and 1...
Stunning 3436 sq foot home on Appx 1/4 ACRE features a private courtyard that leads to a 2+ car garage – with a large 500...
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath, cabin is situated on 7 merged lots totaling 2.6 acres, and is located in the Lake Pillsbury Ranch HOA gated...