Sold: 260 King Street, #731
San Francisco, CA
- Sold: $700,000 on 04/19/2016
- Seller Represented
- Top floor one bedroom condo
- Panoramic views from all living areas
- New wide-plank European oak floors
- Dramatic architectural windows
- One bath with shower over tub
- In-unit laundry
- Pool and spa with south sun
- Workout room
- Dog park
- Bike storage space
- One car parking
- Full service building with concierge/24 hour security
- Great location near N, CalTrain, the GIANTS and downtown & freeway access
- 693 square feet per tax records
- HOA is $726.22/month; Parking is 154.79/month; Bike space is 100/year
You can never forget you are in San Francisco at the Beacon – especially from unit 731 with its dramatic 180 degree views of the downtown skyline. Across the street from Willie Mays Plaza, the Beacon is a baseball fan’s best friend. But, the location offers far more than baseball: there are scores of restaurants within 3 blocks, a full sized supermarket right downstairs, the waterfront 3 blocks away, and transit and freeway access all right out the door.
This beautiful unit has been updated with brand-new European oak floors , fresh paint and stainless appliances, and has stunning views from every window.
The Beacon is a full-service building with 24/7 security, front desk services, on-site management and one of the best pools in San Francisco. While the full-service nature of the Beacon allows it to be a turn-key 2nd home, it is also spacious and comfortable enough for a first-home. Walking distance to the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmer’s Market, AT&T Park, South Beach shopping and restaurants, the Financial District, CalTrain, BART and the Bay Lights, this is an amazing place to live in the center of all the action in San Francisco’s South Beach neighborhood.