To be held via Zoom on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 10:00 AM Pacific Time
You are invited to Keller Williams/KDV Ashley Klein – COVID-19 Landlord/Tenant and Real Estate Implications.
The spread of COVID-19 has created much uncertainty and confusion in the San Francisco housing market. Partner Ashley Klein of Kaufman, Dolowich & Voluck LLP created this webinar to help real estate agents navigate through the real estate market in these uncertain times from the comfort of their own home. The webinar will focus on the following topics:
- Eviction moratoriums during COVID-19
- Possible rent gouging/increases during the state of emergency
- Possible moratoriums on no-fault evictions
- 90-day continuances of unlawful detainer actions and court closures
- Breaches of purchase and sale contract disputes
- Appraisal/vendor access during the shelter-in-place
Enter all information to receive the webinar link and to be entered in a $50 Amazon gift card drawing.