United Policyholders is continuing to do everything we can to help consumers deal with the marketplace crisis that’s making it so hard for residents of rural and suburban areas to find and keep affordable fire insurance.
Please join our nonprofit organization’s upcoming free shopping help webinar:
Keeping Your Home Protected
When Insurance Options are Limited and Expensive
Friday, June 9th at 12pm PT
This webinar will cover:
- What to do if your insurer non-renews you.
- Is it safe to insure your home through a company you’ve never heard of?
- What is the CA Fair Plan and what options does it offer?
- What fine print matters when buying home insurance?
- Questions to ask to get adequate protection in place for your home.
- What can you do to improve your home’s chances of surviving a wildfire?
- Amy Bach, Insurance Consumer Advocate and UP Co-Founder
- Robert Feldman, Coast to Canyon Insurance Services
- Phil Irwin, Independent insurance Agent / California Fair Plan
- John E. Wheatley, VP of Insurance Services, Redwood Credit Union
As always, our online home insurance shopping help is available whenever you need it.