I don’t know much about what to do right now, but I know that stressing out doesn’t really help. Here are a couple of tips:
- If you are getting really upset, take your temperature… trust me, it will calm you down.
- Take one of these 50 Walks in San Francisco (a new one will be posted daily).
- If that doesn’t work, open (and drink) a glass/bottle of wine or mix (and drink) a margarita.
- Or maybe go jumping in the backyard.
- Check the stats – here’s my chart
COVID Relief and Information related quick links:
- Eat Well and Support Local Farms While SIP!!
- SF Chronicle California Corona Virus Map
- SF Department of Public Health
- SF GOV’s Stay Home Save Lives Page – latest updates should always be here
- Care Act Information and Resources
- Effect of COVID 19 on Mortgage Market and Lenders
- SBA relief for self-employed and business owners:
- Do I have to pay my mortgage? (Mike Belfor from American Pacific Mortgage weighs in)
- Note the Extended Property Tax Deadline: (Copy thanks to Supervisor Mandelman’s newsletter) As the San Francisco shelter-in-place order has been extended and in accordance with state law, the new property tax deadline is May 4, 2020 (the first business day after the shelter-in-place order is lifted). Taxpayers who are unable to pay by this date for reasons related to COVID-19 should submit a request for a penalty waiver online. Please note that penalty waiver requests will not accepted until after the property tax deadline. Click here to read the full statement from Treasurer José Cisneros.