Offered at $2,999,000
- Stunning home with four bedrooms + office or use as 3 bedroom + den with legal 1 bedroom unit.
- Upper level has three bedrooms, laundry room and 2 baths
- Main level has great room style kitchen, living/dining, den, 1Ž2 bath and walk out deck
- Lower level has 1 bedroom, Family Room, small kitchen, small laundry,
- 1 bath, walk out garden and 2 car parking.
- 3004 square feet per builder
- Newly reconstructed in 2013 as two units
- Super City location: Walkscore of 100; Transitscore of 96
- 466 Sanchez is the kind of home it¹s impossible to find in San Francisco:light, open and modern with a great location and floor plan.
The main level is primarily composed of two large spaces separated only by the central staircase. In the front, there is a spacious formal living/dining room that opens to an office that can be enclosed via pocket doors. Opposite the staircase in the center, there is a sleek 1Ž2 bath.
The rear of the home¹s main level has a great room style kitchen/family/dining room that opens to a large Ipe deck with southwest exposure ideal for year round use. The gleaming kitchen, with 48² Wolfrange, Subzero refrigerator, ample cabinetry and quartz countertops will inspire you to cook masterfully (or at least to buy great takeout at BiRite and pretend you did).
The top level has three oversized skylights that provide dramatic and welcome light. In front there are two large bedrooms, a full bath and a laundry room. The rear of the upper level is comprised of a very private master suite with views of twin peaks, a walk-in closet, small step out deck, and a luxurious bath with heated floors, and separate shower and soaking tub.
The lowest level of the home contains a 2 car garage and a 1 bedroom suite that can either be used as part of the home or as a separate legal unit.
It has its own small kitchen with a Bertazzoni range; radiant floor heating; a stacked washer/dryer; a living room with windows on three sides; and direct access to the rear garden.
The home has smooth, walnut stained, side-nailed oak floors throughout and is wired for sound in the kitchen, family room, living/dining and master suite.
Located on Sanchez between 18th & Ford, 466 Sanchez is in the heart of the hottest parts of the City just a few blocks from Dolores Park, BiRite, Tartine, Delphina and all the restaurants on Valencia; around the corner from Frances; and conveniently close to the businesses in the Castro and Upper Market. It is walking distance to six streetcar lines and Bart as well as the corporate shuttles and many bus lines. With a location this good, the two car parking might be used for just that leaving the cars at home!