Sold: 129B Belvedere Street
San Francisco, CA
- Sold: $799,000 on 02/11/2014
- Seller Represented
- Picturesque Victorian Cole Valley location
- Beautiful garden outlooks
- 2 well separated bedrooms
- 2 baths
- 2nd living/family room
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Great side by side parking space
- Shared laundry in garage
- Walkscore 95 – Walker’s Paradise
- Bikescore 92 and Transit score of 80
- HOA Dues are $340 a month
Located at the rear of the building on one of the most desirable streets in Cole Valley, 129B Belvedere offers the best San Francisco walking lifestyle without the big city feeling.
The home is on two levels with ample living space – perfect for a single person, a family or roommates. Upstairs are the kitchen, one bedroom, one bathroom and a living room with decorative fireplace. The lower level has direct access to a large private deck and shared garden, a 2nd living room/family room, a 2nd bedroom and a 2nd full bath as well as access to the garage with a large side by side parking space and shared laundry.
129B Belvedere is walking distance to Whole Foods, Golden Gate Park, the N Judah, UCSF Medical Center, Cole Valley corporate shuttle stops and the neighborhoods Cole Valley, NOPA and the Haight. Fractional financing available.