In 1955, the economy was booming, and California was cutting edge cool; people were stretching out and getting their own space...
- Coveted Buri Buri Neighborhood
- Stylish Mid Century split level home
- 3 bedrooms/2 full bathrooms
- Spacious open living/dining room with fireplace
- New hardwood-style luxury vinyl flooring throughout
- Fresh paint in most rooms
- Primary suite features newly remodeled bathroom and dressing table
- Hall bath has new lighting and vanity
- Huge 2 car garage plus ample driveway parking
- Gigantic back yard with mature fruit trees (apples ready for fall harvest!)
- Generous patio for entertaining and relaxation
- Year built: 1955
- Square footage: 1110 per tax records
- Lot size: 5500 sq feet per tax records
Living Hayes Valley: Center of the Universe Location for the Ultimate Urbanite
Eligible for fast-track condo conversion, 485 Oak...
- Gorgeous Italianate Victorian Building
- 50% TIC interest in a fast track condo convertible co-tenancy
- 3 bedrooms/one bath
- Great floorplan with recently remodeled kitchen/great room
- Just remodeled bath and kitchen
- Wonderful period details
- Extra high ceilings
- Two decorative fireplaces with original tile and mantles
- Custom stained wide plank Douglass fir floors
- Charming mullioned windows
- Picture rails, pocket doors, mouldings and ceiling medallions
- In unit laundry located in hall closet
- Bright side garden directly accessible from kitchen and living room
- 1 car parking with direct access to the rear yard
- Large exclusive use storage room in basement + crawlspace storage
- Great location close to the arts, dining and all the city has to offer
- Quick entry to the freeway south and steps to transit downtown + shuttles
- TIC Monthly Dues: Approximately $300 per month (pay as you go association)
- Year built: 1876 per water records/1890 per tax records
- Square footage: 1,215 per graphic artist
- Nearly perfect Walk/Transit Score: 99/96
Grand Full Floor Flat with Golden Gate Bridge Views
Recently remodeled, spacious and with everything you need to move right...
- 50% TIC interest eligible for fast-track condo conversion
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath
- 3rd bedroom is a “sunroom” with a closet
- Huge Golden Gate and Mount Tamalpais views from all three bedrooms
- Edwardian/Marina details throughout
- Original gumwood trims in public rooms
- Beautiful brick fireplace
- Refinished red oak floors
- Gorgeous original mouldings
- Built in hutch in dining room and breakfast room
- Private storage room adjacent to garden
- High ceilings and window for light
- Perfect for office, workout room or storage
- New forced air furnace
- New double paned windows throughout
- Recent power upgrade
- Remodeled kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Front loading washer/dryer + storage in laundry room
- Great location near Golden Gate Park, transit, shopping and dining
- 1 car side by side garage parking
- Shared rear garden
- TIC agreement in place/co-tenants in place and ready to convert
- Year built: 1923
- Square footage: 1560 per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $320/month
Gracious Space for Gentle Living with Views Forever …
On so many days, the view is big and...
- Stunning Spanish Mediterranean 3 bed/2 bath home
- Lovely side patio style with private “coffee” or bbq nook on deck off kitchen
- Sweeping ocean views on both levels from Point Reyes to Pedro Point
- Freshly prepared for new occupants
- Refinished oak floors
- Refreshed kitchen with new Carrera-style quartz counters, painted cabinets, and new appliances
- Upper bath upgraded with new tile floors, vanity and other fixtures
- Huge garage with tons of storage and room for expansion
- Rear garden with views and great solar exposure accessed via
- Awesome Inner Sunset location near 16th Ave steps, shops, transit, museums, and Golden Gate Park
- Quick access to downtown via N-Judah and Peninsula via tech shuttles and freeway south
- Year built: 1931
- Square footage: 1954 sqft per graphic artist
Views, Prestige and Potential
An exceptional investment opportunity that has been cared for well beyond the common standard. Units...
- Exactingly maintained seven unit residential income property since current owners bought in 2013
- Six of seven units have been remodeled (some prior to current owners)
- New roof 2013
- New electrical service 2013
- New exterior paint on west and south sides 2013
- Soft story compliance seismic work completed 2015
- Lobby remodeled 2018
- New hot water heater 2019
- New heat pumps (yes AC!) in units 2, 3, and 4 in 2019
- Boiler removed and electric heat provided to units A, 1, 5 * 6 in 2019
- Replaced 10 windows, maintain all others – 2019
- New sewer lateral 2023
- Exterior staircase repaired 2023
- Initial NVEM 2 application filed to preserve rates (not completed) 2023
- Prestigious location near top of Nob Hill
- Detached on three sides with a “secret garden” style alley on the west side providing verdant outlooks and extra light for four units
- Rear units have panoramic views of the city to the south and west
- “Best” unit in the building – top floor rear with massive views – delivered vacant.
- All other units rented with gross rents of $232,068
- Building laundry and bike storage in lobby
- One car parking in garage
- Plans available for an ADU draw up at time of seismic retrofit (permit expired)
- Year built: 1922
- Square footage: 4,918/per graphic artist
- Lot Square Footage: 1,920
4088 Haven is an industrial factory style brick condo with huge open space suitable for whatever your imagination can conjure. Home for the...
- Huge industrial loft with residential, retail and manufacturing potential
- 2 lofts/potential sleeping spaces
- 1 private office/entry room with private entrance
- Huge commercial style open kitchen with high end appliances
– Thermador 48” range
– Sub-zero 48” refrigerator
– Custom maple modern style cabinetry
- Hookups for stacked laundry
- Full bath with shower
- Several storage closets
- 2 car garage parking
- Year built: 1925
- Square footage: 2910 per tax records/2972 per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $421.01
- Walkscore/BikeScore: 93/97
Views, Prestige and Potential
There are blocks that capture the imagination of a generation and the block of 21st...
- Four Unit Residential Income Property
– Two 1 bed/1 bath units
– One 2 bed/1 bath unit
– One 3 bed/1.5 bath unit
- Total Monthly Gross Rents: $8,371.00; see Pro Forma for expenses and more details
- Prestigious location at the pinnacle of Dolores Heights
- Classic redwood siding with ornate Queen Anne Edwardian details
- Hardwood, softwood, linoleum and tile
- Large Basement for storage and future expansion
- Ample ground level storage currently occupied by tenants
- Laundry on ground level of building
- Parking: Four Car+
- Quick access to Noe Valley, Castro, Mission Dolores & Valencia Street
- Attractive front landscaping, and rear courtyard
- Year built: Front building 1911 / Back building 1947
- Square footage: 3,956/per graphic artist
- Lot Square Footage: 4,788
2 bedroom Below Market Rate (BMR) housing opportunity available at 120% Area Median Income (AMI). Maximum income for 2 people = $138,350; 3 = $155,650;...
Exception to EXCEED income limit stated below IS AVAILABLE. Available at 120% Area Median Income (AMI). Maximum income for 2 people = $138,350; 3 = $155,650; 4 = $172,900, etc.
Six Rooms make Space for a Big Life at the intersection of Noe/Bernal and the Mission
1487 Guerrero is...
- Six room flexible floorplan
- 2 or 3 bedrooms/1 bathroom
- Versatile rear laundry room/art studio
- Remodeled kitchen with professional style high-output gas range, quartz counters and freshly painted cabinetry
- Gracious Edwardian details
- Built in hutch/china cabinet
- Coved ceilings
- Mouldings and anaglypta wainscotting
- Large full bath with shower over tub feat. classic white marble subway tiles
- Direct access to sunny shared garden
- Stacked laundry in unit
- Amazing location on the edge of Noe Valley, Bernal and the Mission
- Quick access to shuttles, public transit (including the MUNI J line & BART) and freeways to the Peninsula.
- Year built: 1906
- Square Footage: 1072 per tax records
- LOW Monthly HOA dues: $180
- Walk/Bike/ Score: 97/97
Welcome to 190 Onondaga Ave, a classic Mission Terrace home that combines timeless features with modern comforts. Step into the main level, where you’ll be...
In the Heart of Sonoma County
Beautifully refreshed 4 bed, 2 bath storybook home in lovely Larkfield. Effortless indoor/outdoor...
- 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Meticulously maintained and upgraded
- Storybook house
- Effortless outdoor/ indoor living
- Spacious and private yard with luscious plant lined fencing
- Sparkling kitchen with vaulted ceilings, wooden beam accents, gas fireplace, and eating nook
- Large living space boasts gas fireplace, dining room, shelving and reading nook
- Primary bedroom equipped with newly updated ensuite bathroom and walk-in shower
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Whole house AC
- Tankless gas water heater
- Three additional bedrooms and newly updated full bathroom with dual sink vanity
- Two of the bedrooms have exterior access
- Laundry room off kitchen
- Detached garden shed with many possibilities!
- 5 year old 40 year roof
- Solar panels installed in 2015 by Tesla and 2020 by SunRun (both sets under the Power Purchase Program)
- Two car garage
- Mature fruit trees! Apple, Pear and Lime
- Grape vines, Birds of Paradise, and much much more
- Walking distance to the Luther Burbank Center of the Arts
- A short drive to the Russian River
- Close to award winning wineries and tasting rooms
- Year built: 1953
- Square footage: 1788 per tax record
Stay Home for the View? or Go Out for the Delights of City Living? Hard Choices.
When you think...
An Attitude of Quietude in the City
When someone says “Noe Valley,” what comes to mind? Wonderful weather?...
Luxurious Edwardian in a Very Special SF Location
Russian Hill evokes images of San Francisco both real and mythical:...
Lovingly updated one level home with an abundance of natural light on a corner lot in the coveted Parkmead neighborhood. You are welcomed home each...
The best flat I’ve ever seen…
You are invited to wrap yourself in luxury and convenience, mere steps from Michelin rated restaurants, exclusive...
A San Francisco Classic: Central Richmond Edwardian Flats
1914 was an exciting year in San Francisco. It marked...
Ultimate Comfort plus Ultimate Access…
With a large open kitchen perfect for preparing gourmet feasts; a huge living room...
Sophisticated City Living in New York Style Loft with Private Pent Room
The word “loft” evokes sophistication, height, space and air. ...
A Comfortable Cocoon In the Center of it All…
Up just a few steps, 936 Central is a contemporary...
- Three bedroom/three full bathrooms
- Great open floor plan centered around a great room with gas fireplace
- Two primary suites – one upstairs and one downstairs
- All bedrooms well-separated
- Exclusive use patio accessed directly from lower-level primary suite
- Refreshed kitchen features new countertops, new range and micro-hood and freshly painted cabinets
- New designer lighting package
- Stacked front-loading laundry in closet
- Close to the Panhandle, USF and Golden Gate Park
- Quick walk to Target, Lucky’s and Trader Joe’s and Divisadero corridor!
- One car parking with storage in the garage
- Year built: 2005
- Square footage: 1,607 per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $425/Month (includes water, trash, building insurance, common area utilities)
- Parking: 1 spot in the garage, no extra fee
- 94 Walkscore/73 Transitscore/ 76 Bikescore
Come home to this completely updated four bedroom and two full bathroom single-level Novato home. Entertain in your open floor plan kitchen featuring slow closing...
Welcome to 118A Virginia! This remodeled Edwardian condo is located on a charming tree-line street on the desirable west slope of Bernal Heights. Combining classic...
A must-see Glen Park gem! Recently renovated with three spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Newly remodeled kitchen, thoughtfully designed for all cooking and entertaining...
Charming, one-story, 1949 cottage on approx. 6300 sq ft level lot. Replace windows; plantation shutters; skylights; wood-burning fireplace; dining room w/double door opening to garden/deck...
Exquisitely remodeled home by a renowned San Francisco interior designer. The modern abode features two bedrooms, two full bathrooms (one en-suite) and enlarged guest bedroom....
Great new price for a stand alone, cottage, tenancy in common unit. Gorgeous and fully remodeled with all new systems including; kitchen, bathroom, electrical,plumbing, central...
This Beautiful unfurnished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home, in the desirable Richmond district, is ready to be your new home. A beautiful classic San Francisco...
Shipley House is a very modern quiet building between 5th and 6th streets. This one-bedroom, one-bath apartment could be your oasis in SOMA. The building...
Location, Location, Location …
I could say that Location is the #1 attraction of 269 Clinton Park, but, as great as...
Luxury High Rise Living Nob Hill
Location, Location, Location! Are you ready to move into your new luxury home on...
Efficiency and Elegance
Come lease a piece of Mission Bay heaven in the Arterra! This well-appointed studio unit boasts large windows, open concept floor plan,...
Come lease a slice of hotel-like living in the heart of downtown! This spacious 1 bed 1 bath unit boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, open...
San Francisco is a city of magical secrets. Let them become part of your new world while living at 31 Highland Ave. 31 Highland has...
Charming Victorian Apartment with all the modern amenities.
A beautifully remodeled victorian home, ready to be your oasis in the heart of...
4369 Terrabella Way is a gorgeous and well-appointed 3 bed and 2.5 bath, three-level home
4369 Terrabella Way is a gorgeous and well-appointed 3 bed...
Sophisticated urban living at its best. A luxury unfurnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse with parking is ready to be your new home. The location...
Offered at $5,500/month for long term lease
Come see this top-floor, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, light-drenched stunner
This 1,750 sq ft four-bedroom, two-bath home. Beautiful...
Samantha’s Past Sales
Gardeners Paradise in Gerstle Park Welcome to 15 Pleasant Lane: This ultra charming two-story 3bd/2ba home is nestled in the much sought after location of...
Homepath property located in Lake Pillsbury Ranch, a gated community on the north side of Lake Pillsbury in Lake County. Records show this 2 bedroom...
Charming single level West Petaluma gem just a few blocks from Petaluma’s historic downtown. This charming bungalow has 901 sq.ft, has 2 bedrooms and 1...
Stunning 3436 sq foot home on Appx 1/4 ACRE features a private courtyard that leads to a 2+ car garage – with a large 500...