Big Bernal Potential
Great opportunity for an owner user or developer. This home can be built to suit your needs and is through the onerous...
Sellers request that offers, if any, be presented prior to Monday, October 14, 2019, at 12:00 p.m. If they do not receive an acceptable offer (defined as asking price of $1,400,000 with reasonable terms), they will move out, stage and otherwise renovate and fully market the home. Thank you for your interest!
- 2 bedrooms/ 2 baths
- Open floor plan on main level ready for move-in
- Massive expansion potential to huge home or 2 units
- Rare full sized Bernal lot
- View to the west and north of Twin Peaks
- Remodeled upstairs bath with cathedral ceiling
- Huge master bedroom with views
- Approved plans/permits ready for approximately 2500 square foot home
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 1,025 per tax records
- Walkscore 91 / Transit 80 / Bike 80
First time on the market for a large Sunset District home crafted by the original owner. Built in 1950, this fully detached residence is four-bedrooms...
4 blocks to Ocean beach, 6 blocks to Golden Gate Park. This 3 story, wood frame , Craftsman-style dwelling clad in wood shingles and stucco...
Situated within a stunning historical Victorian duplex, this bright and spacious 2-bedroom 1-bath T.I.C flat is a unique and highly sought-after investment property with deeded...
Outer Sunset fixer-upper opportunity. Two spacious bedrooms boast sweeping ocean views and overlook the deep backyard. The living room, dining area, and kitchen are well...
Welcome to this delightful, Marina-style home that embodies the charm and spirit of the 1920s while offering smart updates throughout. A wood-burning fireplace with stone...