San Francisco is a city of magical secrets. For example, you might not know about the garden path that connects the streets atop...
- 2 bedrooms/ one and one half baths
- Rare full sized Bernal lot
- Downtown views to the north from kitchen and living room
- Gorgeously remodeled kitchen with quartz counters and gold tone hardware
- Updated hall bath with new double vanity
- Custom hidden ½ bath/laundry room with luxury stacked washer/dryer
- Huge hall closet formerly used as a work from home zoom room
- Fresh interior paint
- Newly refinished red oak floors
- Designer lighting package to compliment architectural details and other fixtures throughout
- Shared rear patio
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 1,100 per tax records
- Walk/Transit/Bike score 93 / 81 / 85
Adorable 1 bedroom 1 bath condo in the Citrino located in the Inner Mission. Close to parks, restaurants and BART.
4369 Terrabella Way is a gorgeous and well-appointed 3 bed and 2.5 bath, three-level home
4369 Terrabella Way is a gorgeous and well-appointed 3 bed...
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 and a half Bathrooms
- lots of Natural Light
- High Ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- High-end Appliances
- Ample closet space
- laundry in the unit
- 2 decks with fabulous views
Darling Russian River Duplex
Perfectly placed between the trees, this sweet duplex sits on a sunny lot above the flood zone...
9308 Champs de Elysees
- Two Bedroom / One Bathroom + Large Bonus Room with outdoor access
- Deck off living room, and another deck off upstairs bedroom
- Vinyl flooring throughout upstairs space
- Tile flooring in downstairs bonus room
- Tree house like views without all the stairs
- Plentiful cabinet space in kitchen
- Double paned windows
- Newer French door entry and sliding door in bedroom
- Basement storage below
- Sufficient space to park three cars
- Last rented for $2650/month
- Square footage: 848 per graphic artist (including bonus room)
9306 Champs de Elysees
- One bed/ One bath
- Tile flooring throughout
- Updated bathroom
- Updated kitchen
- Dual closets
- Deck in the front and deck off bedroom
- Private Driveway
- Last rented for $1775/month
- Square footage: 589 per graphic artist
9306-9308 Champs de Elysees
- Shared backyard
- Shared laundry and additional storage in basement below
- High above flood zone while still walkable to the river!
- On PG&E for natural gas and electricity, Russian River Water District for water, and a private septic and grey water system.
- Conveniently located to Speer’s Market, Steelhead Beach, and Downtown Forestville. A quick drive to Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, and Guerneville
- Original year built: 1956
- Combined Square footage: 1437 per graphic artist
- Lot size: 0.13 acres per tax records
2 bedroom Below Market Rate (BMR) housing opportunity available at 100% Area Median Income (AMI). Maximum income for 2 people = $110,850; 3 = $124,700;...
Spacious Three Bedroom In the Center of Everything
This two-level home in convenient Terra Linda close to everything, boasts three bedrooms and two...
- Three bedrooms/ Two and a half Bathrooms
- Newly remodeled kitchen
- Luxury vinyl flooring throughout
- Newly remodeled upstairs hall bathroom with walk-in tiled shower
- Split Level A/C
- Remote Control Solar Shades in the Living Room
- Two balconies, one on each level
- Stacked washer and dryer on 2nd level
- Two designated parking spots
- Extra storage under the unit
- Pool on site
- Close to shopping, hiking, the Farmer’s Market and lots of great restaurants
- HOA: $690/month includes water, sewage, trash, pool and landscaping
- Year built: 1971
- Square footage: 1,280 sq ft per tax records
The best flat I’ve ever seen…
You are invited to wrap yourself in luxury and convenience, mere steps from Michelin rated restaurants, exclusive...
A San Francisco Classic: Central Richmond Edwardian Flats
1914 was an exciting year in San Francisco. It marked...
Ultimate Comfort plus Ultimate Access…
With a large open kitchen perfect for preparing gourmet feasts; a huge living room...
Sophisticated City Living in New York Style Loft with Private Pent Room
The word “loft” evokes sophistication, height, space and air. ...
A Comfortable Cocoon In the Center of it All…
Up just a few steps, 936 Central is a contemporary...
- Three bedroom/three full bathrooms
- Great open floor plan centered around a great room with gas fireplace
- Two primary suites – one upstairs and one downstairs
- All bedrooms well-separated
- Exclusive use patio accessed directly from lower-level primary suite
- Refreshed kitchen features new countertops, new range and micro-hood and freshly painted cabinets
- New designer lighting package
- Stacked front-loading laundry in closet
- Close to the Panhandle, USF and Golden Gate Park
- Quick walk to Target, Lucky’s and Trader Joe’s and Divisadero corridor!
- One car parking with storage in the garage
- Year built: 2005
- Square footage: 1,607 per graphic artist
- HOA Dues: $425/Month (includes water, trash, building insurance, common area utilities)
- Parking: 1 spot in the garage, no extra fee
- 94 Walkscore/73 Transitscore/ 76 Bikescore
“Ah,” you are going to think, “this one is just right.” Built in 1950 in the late Art Deco style, 140 Moffitt is a beautiful house...
Edwardian Cozy With Tons of Space
Even the word Edwardian evokes quiet nights by the fire, books, and socializing over brandy. Built in...
Legacies Start Here …
1620 Le Roy Avenue is the kind of home that forms a foundation for lives to be lived. It has...
This gracious and private Crocker Amazon home is just steps from transit and restaurants, and is in great condition for new occupants to...
From the post-modern façade and front landscaping evoking the desert to the roof deck with sweeping 300 degree views, this is the sophisticated city home...
Ocean Views Forever, Walk Out Garden – Iconic Hollywood Bungalow Living
Imagine back in 1940. You just moved to San Francisco from somewhere really...
Great Location to Launch From – Even Better Home to Come Home To!
Originally named the Lake of our Lady of...
- Classic Tunnel Entrance Art Deco home
- 2 beds/1 bath upstairs + 1 bed/1 bath downstairs (legality of rooms downstairs is not known or warranted by Sellers or Broker).
- Southwest facing rear garden, with huge walk out deck from main level
- Remodeled kitchen open to dining room with stainless appliances and new quartz counters
- Great floorplan with large living room focused on a fireplace, connected to dining room and kitchen
- Fresh paint + designer light fixtures throughout
- Beautiful hardwood floors upstairs and high quality laminate floors downstairs
- Refreshed bathroom features separate shower and tub, new tile floors, vanity and lighting
- Close to great shopping
- Stonestown – Trader Joes, Target and Whole Foods!
- Lakeside Center – Lucky’s and Ross!
- Great opportunities for outdoor recreation at Lake Merced
- Close to SF Zoo and L Taraval to downtown
- Easy commute to the Peninsula via 280 or tech shuttles on 19th Avenue
- 1 car parking in garage with interior access + 1 car driveway parking
- Year built: 1941
- Square footage: 1481 sq ft per graphic artist
Sweet Sunnyside Bungalow Lives Large
Charming Craftsman bungalow offers the best of San Francisco living: a quiet residential setting that is...
1 bedroom Below Market Rate (BMR) housing opportunity available at 100% Area Median Income (AMI). Maximum income for 1 person = $93,250; 2 = $106,550;...
Back in 1925, SF was short on housing … (same as it ever was) … and there was a building boom going on,...
Spacious and Bright in Sunny Soma
Lofts are not all the same. Some of them have amazing appeal, with soaring ceilings, tons of...
This Inner Mission condo ticks all the boxes. A top floor NW corner unit, #404 gets incredible light throughout the day – best enjoyed from...
Transparent Pricing at less than $900 / sq ft on this 2 bedroom, 2 bath large upper flat in a 2 unit Victorian boasting space,...
Efficiency and Elegance
Come lease a piece of Mission Bay heaven in the Arterra! This well-appointed studio unit boasts large windows, open concept floor plan,...
Sophisticated urban living at its best. A luxury unfurnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse with parking is ready to be your new home. The location...
Offered at $5,500/month for long term lease
Come see this top-floor, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, light-drenched stunner
This 1,750 sq ft four-bedroom, two-bath home. Beautiful...
Offered at $3,700/month for long term lease
Elegant Apartment with Classic details and a unique Charm
Welcome to 297, Dorland. This elegant unique home has...
Offered at $3,295/month for long term lease
A Beautiful Nob Hill Location is ready to be your new home. This updated Apartment with classic features...
Offered at $2,695/month for long term lease
Beautiful Nob Hill location, with a private leased attached Parking Garage available in the building for $325 a...
Come lease a slice of hotel-like living in the heart of downtown! This spacious 1 bed 1 bath unit boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, open...
Samantha’s Past Sales
Homepath property located in Lake Pillsbury Ranch, a gated community on the north side of Lake Pillsbury in Lake County. Records show this 2 bedroom...
Charming single level West Petaluma gem just a few blocks from Petaluma’s historic downtown. This charming bungalow has 901 sq.ft, has 2 bedrooms and 1...
Stunning 3436 sq foot home on Appx 1/4 ACRE features a private courtyard that leads to a 2+ car garage – with a large 500...
This 2 bedroom, 1 bath, cabin is situated on 7 merged lots totaling 2.6 acres, and is located in the Lake Pillsbury Ranch HOA gated...
Located on a private drive, this contemporary home is nestled against Paulin Creek and boasts an amazing outdoor, entertainment venue. The open concept, 3 bedroom/3...
This single story home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and has an open floor plan which allows for lots of natural light. Roof was replaced...