Sold: 30 Nido Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 849,000
- Sold: $865,000 on 06/15/2012
- Seller Represented
- Oversized Living Room With Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Formal Dining Room + Eat-In Kitchen
- Remodeled Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Viking Range and Walk-In Pantry
- Two Bedrooms including one master suite
- Two Baths with new Duravit Lavs, Grohe faucets and Toto Toilets
- Uneven Plank Style Oak Floors
- Interior access to Garage, Laundry & Storage
- Convenient City Living Location
near Trader Joes, Laurel Village, NOPA, Transit and the Movies!
- Wonderful Walk-Out Garden
30 Nido is a gracious and inviting late Art Deco Condo located in Anza Vista – in the heart of San Francisco. Anza Vista is an exclusive mid-Century neighborhood located at the intersection of Laurel Village, NOPA, Lower Pacific Heights and Lone Mountain. With a Walkscore of 94, you will really enjoy the convenience of being near Trader Joe’s, movie theaters, transit and, perhaps in the future, a Target.
The oak floors and wood-burning fireplace make create a cozy feeling while floor to ceiling windows provide plenty of light. The dining room is fitted with a home office/homework wall that makes it easy to be together while getting it all done.
Built in the time when big cars ruled the road (think 1948 DeSoto), this condo is all about space. The master bedroom is over-sized at 14×19 feet and there is a huge garage with one car interior parking + room for one more “fin car” (or Prius) in the driveway. In addition, there are walk-in closets through out the home – entry, kitchen, both bedrooms. If your mid-century furniture collection is looking for a place to call home it won’t get any better than this!