Sold: 301 Mission Street #21H
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 729,000
- Sold: $735,000 on 01/02/2013
- Seller Represented
- Rarely available upper floor of Millenium Residences
- H Floorplan with completely separate bedroom and unobstructed southwest views
- See the San Francisco Bay, Pac Bell Park fireworks, One Rincon, Potrero and Bernal Hills, and panoramic Soma/South Financial District skyline
- Gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances and SubZero refrigerator
- Luxurious bath with separate shower
- In unit laundry
- Storage locker on same floor
- Daily Valet Parking and Monthly Leased parking are available nearby
- All the amenities the Millennium has to offer including indoor pool, spa & steam room, state of the art fitness facility including private Pilates room and yoga room, theater, club room with private dining room (food from RN74!), wine storage locker, children’s play room, outdoor living space with fire place, concierge services, 24 hour valet & door person services, community events and more.
Lifestyle is the #1 reason to live at the Millennium, although in the case of unit 21H, the view is a close second. You will be pampered as though you are in the finest hotel by the staff, and will enjoy the many amenities in this full service New York style highrise. There is quite simply nothing else at this level in San Francisco and we invite you to come see for yourself.
Unit 21H is a well laid out one bedroom one bath condominium home. At the 21st floor, you are comfortably above the buildings directly across from the southwest facing windows and can see for miles. Over the coming years, the outlook will be improved by the development of the Transbay Terminal, which will be topped many floors below, with a public green space.