Sold: 372 Douglass Street
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 1,399,000
- Sold: $1,505,000 on 12/07/2012
- Seller Represented
- Architecturally stunning home with panoramic views from three levels
- 2 master suites, 1 guest bedroom and 1 separate guest suite!
- Top floor is a full floor master with raised sitting area and view deck with sunken hot tub.
- Main level has walk out view patio, living room with soaring ceilings and open kitchen/dining room
- Newly refinished dark walnut colored oak floors throughout
- Lush rear garden features dining terrace of Connecticut Bluestone
- With a great location, an open floor plan and true indoor/outdoor living, this is just the right home for NOW.
If you love a view, open floor plan and plenty of space to entertain/relax, this is the one you have been waiting for! 372 Douglass is spacious and private – set comfortably above Douglass Street near the junction of 20th and the Douglass steps. With a WalkScore of 86, you can do most of your errands on foot, and commute to downtown by train or walk a few blocks to catch a corporate shuttle. In the City, enjoying the urban lifestyle is key and the neighborhood affords some of the most exciting people watching, dining and bar action in the city, not to mention my favorite – the Castro Theater! And it’s also just a short hop up the Corwin Steps to Noe Valley or down the hill to the Mission and all of the shopping and dining opportunities those afford. In this home you are comfortably near, but above the fray and can take advantage of city living without the stress of it.
The top floor is fully occupied by a spectacular over-sized master suite with walk out deck and hot tub with 180 degree views of Corona Heights, downtown San Francisco and beyond. The main level, described front to back has a view patio, living room with soaring ceilings and fireplace; an open kitchen/dining room; and at the rear a 2nd master suite, guest bath and 3rd bedroom. Both bedrooms on this level open to the garden and outdoor dining area. The lowest level of the home features a guest suite with a kitchenette, full bath and partial views. Though very useful on its own, this adorable suite could be annexed to the house easily through the entry closet if desired.