Sold: 411 Roosevelt Way
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 649,000
- Sold: $680,000 on 10/05/2012
- Seller Represented
- 33.3% Interest in Three Unit Building – Can Convert to Condos!
- Large “Great Room” Style Living/Dining room with panoramic views and wood-burning fireplace
- Remodeled Stainless/Cesarstone Kitchen
- Two large bedrooms – one with huge walk in closet
- Remodeled Spa Style Bath with glass tile
- Dark colored Oak Hardwood Floors and trim
- In-Unit Laundry
- 1 Car Parking and Additional Storage
- Short Walk to the Eureka Valley, the Haight or Cole Valley
- Close to Parks: Corona Heights Dog Park, Buena Vista, Red Rock Hill
- Low HOA Dues: $200/month
People choose to live in San Francisco for all kinds of reasons – the people, the culture, the weather. But one of the best is just the sheer physical beauty of the place – the way our cool grey city of love looks in the sunlight with a magnificent backdrop of water and sky. If you are one of those people, then 411 Roosevelt may be the home for you. And when you are not hanging at home on the sheltered private deck or in front of the fireplace, you can take an easy level stroll over to the wilds of Buena Vista Park or Red Rock Hill or venture down into Eureka or Cole Valleys to enjoy city living.
The unit has serene, light finishes with Cesarstone counters and glass tile in kitchen and bath. The original oak floors and trim throughout are finished in a dark walnut stain, which sets off the smooth plaster walls and enhances the Monterey/Spanish-Mediterranean styling of the building.