Sold: 417 Carl Avenue
San Francisco, CA
- Offered at $ 449,000
- Sold: $445,000 on 06/06/2012
- Seller Represented
- Three Units in Building – Can Convert to Condos!
- Large “Great Room” Style Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Remodeled Stainless/Granite Kitchen with Home Office Nook
- Bedroom Opens to Living Area Via French Doors
- Remodeled Tile Bath
- Gleaming Oak Hardwood Floors
- In-Unit Laundry
- Bike Storage + Private Additional Storage
- Short Walk to the Center of Cole Valley, the Haight or Inner Sunset
- Easy Access to Downtown/Pac Bell Park/CalTrain via the N-Judah
- Lush Landscaped Entry
- Night and Weekend Leased Parking one block away at UCSF
- Low HOA Dues: $120/month include insurance, garbage service & gardening
Ideally situated at the at the foot of UCSF, this one bedroom TIC is close to Whole Foods, Cole Valley, and the Haight and just a short walk to the vibrant Inner Sunset and Golden Gate Park. With windows on three sides, it is filled with light. The living room and bedroom both have dramatic barrel Marina style bay windows. When desired, the bedroom can open onto the living areas through French doors or remain private and secluded. The remodeled kitchen and bath are at the same time both completely up to date and at peace with the Spanish-Mediterranean architectural details.
This unit is part of a three unit association that will be eligible for the San Francisco condominium lottery in 2013. Fractional financing is available and there is a Sirkin TIC agreement in place. Come take a look – this is the one you’ve been waiting for!