Rent for $3,500/month
Fair Oaks Fantasy
Gorgeous, sun-drenched top-floor one bedroom one bath home for lease in a charming 4-unit building. This stunner boasts lots...
- 1 Bed 1 Bath
- Top Floor
- Private Deck
- Lush Shared Garden
- Foodie-Friendly Location
- Deeded Parking
- Private Storage
Ready. Set. Shelter!
Over the last five years, this home has been stylishly renovated to meet the needs of today’s most discerning buyers. It has...
“Immediate Relief from Quarantine Fatigue”
608 Peralta provides the perfect refuge right now. The space itself is tranquil, with an efficient floor plan that lives...
Luxury Live Auction! Bidding to start from $ 799,000.00!
Harcourts Auctions Certified & Transparent Non-Distressed Auction Platform! Luxury Live Auction! Bidding to start from $ 799,000.00! Live Auction Thursday, December 17th, 2020, at 12:00 pm. No Buyer Premium. All Property, Seller Reports/Disclosures completed. Download at https://liveauction.link/608peralta
All offers encouraged. Submit offer to stop auction — loan or cash. Easy process to register to bid. Online bidding and streaming available.
- Two bedroom/one bath + separate office
- Open-style main living areas
- New maple hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen features new quartz counters, freshly painted cabinets and new fridge
- Bath features new vanity and lighting with shower over tub
- Direct access to exclusive use deck in sunny rear garden
- Quiet “top of Bernal” location
- Quick access freeways
- Private stacked laundry in garage
- 1 car garage parking + storage
- Year built: 1959
- Square footage: 785 in main unit + 88 in office = 873 per graphic artist
- Low HOA Dues: $200/month
Rent for $1,900/month
Ease and Elegance
Formerly the Alexander Hamilton Hotel, the Hamilton was converted to condominiums in 1961. Since then it has retained the...
- Studio Apartment / one bath
- Large custom closet storage and closet space
- Updated Kitchen
- City Views
- Roof top sun lounge, fitness center, community room, attended lobby
- Quick access to Downtown Restaurants and retail
- Laundry in building
- Year built: 1930
- Square footage: 520