Sand, Park, Brunch, Home… Repeat!
To the Park? Or to the Beach? Or Just Stay Home?
All excellent choices if you live at 1250 42nd.
And really, considering...
- Excellent location between the park and the hip Outer Judah biz district
- Luxurious and modern to the studs remodel completed in 2016
- 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths + den
- Large living room with oversized beach bonfire gas fireplace
- Amazing chef’s-table style eat-in kitchen with custom Leicht Haus cabinets, concealed appliances, Hansgrohe fixtures, marble counters, and Thermador Professional range
- Open floorplan with convenient 1/2 bath for guests.
- New wide-plank European white oak floors
- Step out from main level to a huge, sheltered and elegantly landscaped rear garden with Restoration Hardware fire pit.
- Upper level has huge master suite with attached den/baby room and a never-seen-before-in-SF walk-in closet
- Built-in speakers throughout upper level
- Lower level features two bedrooms (one with wet-bar) and another full bath
- Ample storage/extra closets make living clutter free a reality
- Custom window treatments from The Shade Store
- Marble bathrooms with RH vanities, heated towel bars, & Hansgrohe fixtures
- Interior access to home from garage
- Easy access to the freeway south and or the train downtown
- Walk or ride your bike to some of the coolest places in SF
- 1 car garage parking with storage + driveway parking
Silver Terrace Classic
Living Silver Terrace: A Place to Make Memories
79 Santa Fe is a San Francisco classic. Built in...
- Classic Mediterranean tunnel-entry full-5 + bonus rooms down
- Two bedrooms upstairs with large closets overlooking the garden
- Bonus family room with wet bar and full bath on lower level
- Upstairs bath is remodeled with skylight and spa styling
- Lovely floor plan with open flow from kitchen to dining room and living room
- Updated designer-look kitchen with stainless appliances and quartz countertops
- Living room features elegant corner fireplace and wrought iron balcony for plants
- Classic in-tact period details are complemented by recent updates
- Newly refinished original oak floors
- New lighting and paint throughout
- Lush landscaped rear garden perfect for entertaining
- Ample storage in garage + 2 car garage parking
- Year built: 1940
- Square footage: 1,622 per graphic artist
Steps to Patricia's Green
Living Hayes Valley: Center of the Universe Location for the Ultimate Urbanite
When I first moved to San Francisco, Octavia Street was a shadowy interruption...
- At the center of central location, mere steps from Patricia’s Green
- 3 bedrooms/2.5 baths + attached garage w/ laundry
- Wonderful multi-level floor plan that provides privacy and light
- Recent designer renovation/remodel from top to bottom
- Cook’s kitchen with Blanco faucet, new quartz counters and Blue Star range
- Luxurious modern baths with top-of-the-line Hansgrohe Axor fixtures
- Custom stained refinished oak floors
- Brand-new, exclusive-use redwood roof deck
- Lush private rear garden w/deck often visited by hummingbirds
- 1 car parking with direct entry to home
- Immediate entry to the freeway south and steps to transit downtown + shuttles
- Condominium HOA Dues: Approximately $200 per month (pay as you go association)
- Year built: 1997
- Square footage: 1,413 per graphic artist
- Nearly perfect Walk/Bike/Transit Score: 99/100/89