Ready, Set, Reopen!! – the Perfect Launch Pad for Mid 2021 and Beyond…
There is no doubt that this building has seen a...
$3,294,000 Entire Building
$2,395,000 Upper (1114 18th) as a TIC Interest
$899,000 Lower (1112 18th) as a TIC Interest
- Re-imagined two level owners’ residence with spectacular panoramic views from both levels
- Upper 2-level unit feature 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 2 offices/utility room
- Main bath is freshly remodeled with Carrera marble shower, deep soaking tub and custom double vanity.
- Fresh paint and new designer lighting throughout
- Custom cabinetry and built-ins complement the open-style modernist renovation
- Bright, skylit great room with double sided fireplace and chef’s kitchen
- Lower unit has views, 3 bedrooms and 1 split bath – tenant occupied at $3310/month
- Edwardian details, such as bay windows, ornate banisters, high ceilings, a historic façade and refinished Oak floors
- Huge basement for storage or future expansion, or garage?
- All three living levels have walk out decks and lessening degrees of dramatic 180-degree north views
- Deep lot with gorgeous and private landscaped garden with built in designer bench
- Ultimate center of Potrero location.
- Quick access to restaurants, downtown, freeways south, AT&T Park, Oracle Park
- Multi-car easy street parking
- Year built: 1906
- Square footage: 4,080 per tax records; upper approx. 2693; lower approx. 1347
- Lot square footage: 2,500 per tax records
Protected by Seahorses and Perfumed by Ocean Breezes…
It is impossible to miss that you are near the beach when you arrive at...
Sellers request that offers, if any, be presented on Monday, June 21 at 4pm.
- Covered tunnel entrance three bedroom/two bath home
- Original Art Deco details augmented by the homeowner
- Unique seahorse shutters!
- Kitchen “butcher block” counter fabricated from a vintage bowling alley lane
- Charming front and rear landscaped gardens
- Rear garden with playhouse and built in bbq/fireplace
- Front garden with driftwood bench
- Remodeled kitchen with white shaker cabinets, quartz counters, and stainless appliances
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout upper level
- Upstairs bath: Large and remodeled with separate shower with nautical blue hexagonal tile floors
- Downstairs bath: Stunning standing shower bath with wood and beach pebble accents
- Fresh paint throughout interior and exterior
- Full sized laundry room on lower level adjacent to 3rd bedroom
- Double paned windows throughout
- 2 (small) car garage parking ((or one big car)
- Year built: 1938
- Home Square footage: 1579 per assessor
- Lot Square footage: 2,996 per tax record
A Location and Home as Wonderful as It Ever Was
In 1958, San Francisco stole the
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Tuesday June 15th at 12:00pm.
- 3 bedrooms/ 2 bath
- Reverse floorplan with living and dining rooms open to expansive view
- Refreshed kitchen with new stainless appliances and granite counters.
- MCM architectural details – skylight in bath and fireplace in living room
- Fresh paint throughout
- Newly refinished red-oak floors
- Sunny patio for entertaining and BBQing
- Quiet, winding block in sought after Miraloma Park
- Lower-level workshop and storage space – possible future expansion?
- Huge south facing garden
- 2 car garage
- Year built: 1958
- Home Size: 1,589 per graphic artist
- Lot size: 2,661 sq. feet per tax record
The Perfect to Condo to Help You Do ALL That You Love in SF. Again!
When you think of the San Francisco of...
- Rare SF doorman + elevator building
- Serene views of rear garden and mature trees at the quiet back of the building
- Two bedroom and two full baths (1 en suite)
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, lighted display cabinets and stainless appliances
- Two walk-in closets– one with a wine fridge! and one in the primary suite
- Contemporary design details – open kitchen and floor to ceiling windows
- Lovely wide plank white oak floors
- Building amenities:
-Landscaped rear garden/terrace
-24 hour door person
-Multiple elevator banks with direct garage access
-Parkade app controlled guest parking
-HOA covers all utilities including high speed internet and cable
- One car parking with no Parking Fee. 1 garage space included (currently assigned an extra large one near the elevator – C101).
- Additional parking available for rent by hour/month via Parkade app.
- In-building storage available for rent
- Secured bike racks in garage
- Year built: 1982
- Square footage: 882 per tax records
- HOA dues: $1151.17/month
- Convenient urban paradise – Walkscore/RiderScore: 99/98
Everything you need, close to everything you want.
In 1929, most people lived in extended family households. The idea of single people...
Investment Property, Live in One & Rent Out the Other, or Multigenerational living: Lots of Possibilities…
Live in one and rent the other out, have...
Two Homes on One Lot Separated by Fences for Ultimate Privacy
86 Sanchez is 2 bedrooms 1 bath that features:
- Hardwood floors
- Vaulted ceilings
- Expansive views from the living room
- Outdoor kitchen with sink
- Deck with view
- Multiple storage sheds
- Planter Boxes
- Additional storage in the basement
- 2 designates parking spots
84 Sanchez is a lovely 1 bedroom 1 bath cottage that features:
- Clawfoot tub
- Tile flooring
- Small office area
- Planter boxes
- 2 designated parking spots
- Front and Back Patio
- Plenty of kitchen storage
- Very Private
- Current rents for both units bring in over 6% cap
Living Ocean Beach – A Lifestyle Perfect for Right Now
Open the back slider to the private garden and you can hear the surf crashing...