You know when you go car shopping and there’s that one model that has it all – every last feature and is in the best...
The Seller has requested that offers, if any, be presented on Friday September 24th, at 11:00am.
- Huge, flexible eight room floor plan: Three bedrooms/Two baths plus a family room and office
- Great location 5 min walk from BART and minutes from freeways to SF or Peninsula.
- Current owner completed a cohesive and comprehensive remodel with consistent finishes throughout that creates a serene home environment
- Gorgeous kitchen features:
- Semi-custom cabinets with self-closing drawers, pull out shelves and a lazy suzan corner cabinet
- Travertine backsplash and granite counters
- Stainless GE appliances with counter-depth fridge
- Roll-out island
- Under counter LED lights (with remote control)
- Brizzo smart faucet – features include touch on/off, LED sensor light to indicate the water temperature (cold, warm, hot), has x,y,z motion. (high end faucet) and will automatically turn off if inadvertently is left running.
- Extra pantry in hall
- Travertine entry
- New Douglas fir floors installed throughout and refreshed prior to marketing. Subflooring replaced at the same time
- Elegant main travertine bath with spa tub upstairs
- 2nd travertine bath downstairs is handicapped – even wheelchair – accessible. And waterproof for curb free showering.
- Home extended on both levels at rear
- Unexpected upgrades include
- Storm doors installed on front and back
- All interior doors are solid wood
- Recessed ‘daylight,’ LEDs – can be refocused as needed – and are on dimmers
- Living room has an Italian plastered wall (color built into the plaster).
- Crown molding details
- Plumbing: most plumbing entirely replaced; efficient, on-demand hot water system; whole house water filtration system
- Electrical – most wiring replaced with extra robust wires (14 gauge required, house has 12 gauge)
- Climate control: Central heat and marine-grade air conditioning!
- House exterior upgraded from stucco to Dryvit, which requires little to no maintenance. Not even paint: color is integrated, and it is also considered to be an exterior insulation.
- Siding on room addition upgraded to cement siding with integrated color
- all gas appliances have electronic ignition
- Special locks on all exterior doors (cannot be picked or drilled)
- Automatic watering system for raised bed garden.
- New roof approximately 2013
- Year built: 1956
- Home square footage: 1790 per tax records
- Lot square footage: 1750 per tax records
1 bedroom Below Market Rate (BMR) housing opportunity available at 100% Area Median Income (AMI). Maximum income for 1 person = $93,250; 2 = $106,550;...
Gorgeous, renovated and huge! Who doesn’t like the sound of that? This Gramercy Towers oversize jr. 1 bedroom condo tops 700 sq feet and has...
The Perfect to Condo to Help You Do ALL That You Love in SF. Again!
When you think of the San Francisco of...
- Rare SF doorman + elevator building
- Serene views of rear garden and mature trees at the quiet back of the building
- Two bedroom and two full baths (1 en suite)
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, lighted display cabinets and stainless appliances
- Two walk-in closets– one with a wine fridge! and one in the primary suite
- Contemporary design details – open kitchen and floor to ceiling windows
- Lovely wide plank white oak floors
- Building amenities:
-Landscaped rear garden/terrace
-24 hour door person
-Multiple elevator banks with direct garage access
-Parkade app controlled guest parking
-HOA covers all utilities including high speed internet and cable
- One car parking with no Parking Fee. 1 garage space included (currently assigned an extra large one near the elevator – C101).
- Additional parking available for rent by hour/month via Parkade app.
- In-building storage available for rent
- Secured bike racks in garage
- Year built: 1982
- Square footage: 882 per tax records
- HOA dues: $1151.17/month
- Convenient urban paradise – Walkscore/RiderScore: 99/98
Well Located Home with Presence and Scale Seeks New Occupant
Space. Location. Style. This 4 bed/3 bath Central Richmond...
- Gorgeous and Grand Craftsman style Edwardian home on elegant block!
- Just remodeled kitchen opens to large deck for dining and relaxation
- Four bedrooms and three baths + bonus bed and bath on lower level
- Gracious, large and well-connected living spaces
- Main level has entry foyer, living, dining, kitchen, sunroom + full bath
- Second level has two bedrooms and one full bath
- Third level has two more bedrooms!
- Lower level has one bedroom, family room, laundry, wine room, and one full bath – perfect for future improvement
- Historic details including dining room hutch, oak and fir wood floors, detailed moldings and windows
- Fresh paint and refinished floors refinished floors await new occupants
- Best block in the Central Richmond, close to shopping, dining and transit
- Main level has interior stairs to garage as well as rear stairs to garden
- Large, peaceful, landscaped garden with classic center Canary Island palm
- Front-loading laundry and dryer in lower level
- 1 car uncovered parking on pad (bid for $2400 to add car charger in disclosures)
- Year built: 1912
- Square footage: 3205 sq ft per graphic artist
- Lot Square Footage: 3,000 per tax records
- Walk Score: 98
This spacious and updated 2 bed / 2 bath condo is located in the resort-like Victoria Mews on a rare SF cul-de-sac. Walk out onto...
Perfect for Staying Home in a Great Location for Getting Out!
724 Lyon Street is the San Francisco dream – a...
Protected by Seahorses and Perfumed by Ocean Breezes…
It is impossible to miss that you are near the beach when you arrive at...
The Right Space to Thrive …
Happiness. The right space doesn’t make a happy person or a happy family by itself. But...
- Huge remodeled home right by Irving Street shopping on an oversized lot!
- Four bedroom/two bath home + sunroom, laundry and bonus wet bar area
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, and stainless appliances open to dining room
- Large living room spans the front of the home
- Full laundry room upstairs
- Upstairs has seven rooms: living, dining, kitchen, laundry, two bedrooms + sunroom
- Downstairs, accessed via internal finished staircase has two bedrooms, a full remodeled bath, a wet-bar area, plus access to 2ndlaundry and parking.
- Beautiful architectural details including:
- Original oak floors
- Built in book cases
- Original casework/mouldings
- Lower level can be accessed two ways: external stairs off laundry room lead to garage; and interior stairs to finished portions.
- Garage with parking for 1 car and storage + 1 + car driveway parking.
- Ultra-convenient location ½ block from Irving shopping, ½ block from N-Judah and 1 ½ blocks from Golden Gate Park.
- Large garden with mature fruit trees, spacious patio and great south western exposure
- Year built: 1923
- Home square footage: 2,187 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 3,236 per tax records
- Walk/Bike/ Score: 95/81 – fantastic!!!
The Perfect Home for Entertaining Indoors and Out
Since 1927, this has been a lovely home. It has been stewarded and updated...
- Spacious, updated barrel front Marina style home
- Three bedroom/two bath home
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, butcher block counters and stainless applainces
- Large living room spans the front of the home and is open to separate entry foyer and elegant dining room
- Side patio off of dining room provides convenient outdoor relaxation nook
- Upstairs split spa style bath with subway tile and extra storage closet
- Upstairs has six rooms: two bedrooms, one split bath, living, dining, kitchen and breakfast room (now open to kitchen)
- Downstairs has a large bedroom/office and a full bath (agent nor owner have verified the legality of any downstairs rooms)
- Beautiful architectural details including:
– Original oak floors
– Adobe style fireplace in living room
– Built in book cases
– Detailed moldings and ceiling details, even in the bedrooms!
- Gated English entrance with large foyer, wide staircase and dedicated access to garage
- Huge garage with parking for two cars + storage and workshop.
- Quiet and convenient “center” of the central Sunset location walkable to Irving or Noriega shopping districts
- Walk out sheltered garden with new turf, large entertaining deck and vegetable garden
- SO MUCH STORAGE – big closets, tons of extra nooks downstairs under the front steps, under the side patio and more.
- Year built: 1927
- Home square footage: 1,675 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 2,996 per tax records
“Home, Beach, Park, Beach, Home … “
In 2020 it is more clear than ever that the Outer Sunset offers an...