Fantastic Outer Sunset home just a short walk to the beach, two blocks from GG Park, and mere steps from the bustling Judah Street shops...
Location! Location! Location!
Always a Great Address: Elegance & Convenience Converge
Back in the day, which was 1908, South Van Ness was an elegant residential street called Howard....
- 2 bedrooms/1 bath
- Thoughtfully updated Edwardian flat
- Beautiful oak floors throughout
- Oversized eat-in kitchen/dining room with separate pantry and laundry
- Great well-managed TIC HOA
- Ample storage and closet space
- Fresh paint, new lighting and newer appliances
- Center of it all location your friends will envy
- Great access to public transit, shuttles and freeways
- Laundry in unit/forced air heat
- 1 car tandem parking in secure rear yard
- Year built: 1908
- Square footage: 903 per graphic artist
- Monthly, 6 unit, TIC HOA Dues: $381.48
- TIC percentage: 14.82% undivided interest
- Walkscore/BikeScore/RiderScore: 98/99/85