The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Friday, May 27th at 10:00am.
“Ah,” you are going to think, “this one...
- Renovated three bedroom/two bath home
- English entrance style home with convienient front hall on ground level with direct access to garage
- Stylishly remodeled kitchen and baths
- Kitchen features Viking range, glowing glass backsplash and huge full height pantry cabinets
- Bright well-placed skylights over entry stair and in upper bathroom
- Newly refinished wood floors throughout
- Upper level features built in speakers
- Lower level primary suite/with double vanity, on trend Moroccan style tile floors, therapeutic steam shower and walk-in closet
- Rear garden with hip horizontal privacy fencing and huge, inviting deck surrounded by ample planters
- Garage (with laundry and wine storage closet) doubles as a comfortable office/zoom space
- Year built: 1950
- Home square footage: 1263 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 2500 per tax record
- Great location close to transit, freeways south and Glen Park Village
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Thursday, May 26th at 11:00am.
Legacies Start Here …
1620 Le Roy...
- Huge view home being sold for the first time since it was built in 1933
- Coveted Northside location *just close enough* to campus and just far enough up the hill for a big view
- Grand Spanish Mediterranean style – the quintessential California home
- Five bedroom/two and 1/2 bath home + legal one bedroom unit connected by interior stairs
- Expansive living spaces with intricate 1920s details and sweeping views from the Campanile to Marin
- Tole painted, hand carved exposed beam ceilings
- Two (originally wood burning) decorative fireplaces
- Mahogany doors and moulding details
- Dramatic Arts & Crafts style sweeping staircase with wrought iron railings
- Original wrought iron light fixtures throughout
- Built in “linen press” style cabinetry, and a hidden laundry chute
- Large, refreshed modern-style open kitchen with laundry and “butler’s pantry” area
- Kitchen features new quartz counters, new wall ovens and new fridge as well as gourmet gas cooktop, two sinks, cool retractable counter outlets and custom removable maple cutting board detail
- Yard is directly accessible from the kitchen via an expansive view deck and from lower unit
- Main level has entry foyer, living, dining, kitchen, family room, guest room and 1/2 bath
- Upper level has four bedrooms and two full baths
- Lowest level has utility/furnace room, knotty pine family room with additional decorative fireplace, and legal one bedroom unit with separate entrance
- Home is surrounded by mature gardens starting with a huge cactus garden in the front and flowing past an ancient Redwood to a secret fireside retreat at the far rear of the property
- 1 car garage parking + 2 car driveway parking
- Year built: 1933
- Square footage: 3,948 per graphic artist
- Lot Square Footage: 6,966 per tax records
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Monday, May 23th at 12:00pm.
Edwardian Cozy With Tons of Space
- Top floor two bedroom/one bath condominium flat
- Six-room flexible floorplan plus spacious entry foyer with the two bedrooms spaced well apart
- Four huge box bay windows facing south for tons of light, Haight skyline views of architectural details and magnificent sun sets
- Stately Original Edwardian details
- Extra high ceilings with box beam style dining room
- Detailed intact mouldings & ceiling medallions
- Just refinished narrow strip artisan quality oak floors
- Elegant leaded glass cabinetry
- Two decorative fireplace mantles
- Clawfoot soaking tub
- Remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets, restored vintage range, new fridge, quartz counters, marble pastry area and breakfast nook
- Refreshed bathroom with new *super cool* encaustic cement tile floors.
- Fresh paint throughout in peaceful colors
- Plenty of storage and laundry in unit
- Extra environmentally friendly light provided by solar tubes!
- HOA Dues $170/Month
- Leased parking steps away for $300/month prepaid by seller for 3 months
- Year built: 1908 (per tax records)
- Square footage: 1363 per graphic artist
- Amazing location near shuttles, transit and Golden Gate Park
- WalkScore 98/BikeScore: 87/ TransitScore 71
From the post-modern façade and front landscaping evoking the desert to the roof deck with sweeping 300 degree views, this is the sophisticated city home...
- Two bedrooms / two baths + den/office
- Upper level “great room” style kitchen/dining/living room with dramatic views
- Ultimate outdoor living on three levels – including panoramic view roof deck protected by custom glass wall
- Open Italian style kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances and uber cool range hood
- Panoramic views of downtown from main living spaces
- Quiet primary suite overlooking garden and deck
- Eight-zone built-in stereo system that can be enjoyed indoors and out
- August smart lock system (front door)
- Lush rear garden with spacious deck, lawn, mature Australian tree ferns and designer exterior lighting (controlled by Luxor app) and Rachio controlled watering system
- Hydronic radiant floor heat throughout in 3 zones
- Two Velux remote controlled operable skylights with rain sensors provide exceptional ventilation when needed.
- 1 car garage with Tesla charger! + 1 car off street parking in driveway
- Year built: 1907
- Square footage: 1,734 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 3,123 per tax record
- Quick access to tech shuttles, public transit (including the MUNI J line & BART) and freeways to the Peninsula
Spacious Three Bedroom In the Center of Everything
This two-level home in convenient Terra Linda close to everything, boasts three bedrooms and two...
- Three bedrooms/ Two and a half Bathrooms
- Newly remodeled kitchen
- Luxury vinyl flooring throughout
- Newly remodeled upstairs hall bathroom with walk-in tiled shower
- Split Level A/C
- Remote Control Solar Shades in the Living Room
- Two balconies, one on each level
- Stacked washer and dryer on 2nd level
- Two designated parking spots
- Extra storage under the unit
- Pool on site
- Close to shopping, hiking, the Farmer’s Market and lots of great restaurants
- HOA: $690/month includes water, sewage, trash, pool and landscaping
- Year built: 1971
- Square footage: 1,280 sq ft per tax records
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Wednesday, May 4th, at 12:00pm.
This gracious and private Crocker Amazon home...
- Two Bedrooms/One bathroom
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless appliances, quartz counters, sexy subway tile walls, stainless apron sink and attached breakfast room
- Great open floor plan flows from living room all the way through dining room, kitchen to breakfast room
- Remodeled bathroom with tile floor and separate stall shower
- Freshly painted with dark oak floors
- HUGE garage for expansion or parking of many cars
- Landscaped “entertainer’s” rear garden
- Front loading stacked washer and dryer located in cute laundry room downstairs
- Year built: 1924
- 1,206 sq ft per tax records
- Lot size: 1,947 sq. feet per tax records
- WalkScore: 78
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Wednesday, April 27th at 12:00pm.
Ocean Views Forever, Walk Out Garden – Iconic Hollywood...
- Excellent location between hip Outer Judah, Noriega and Taraval biz districts.
2 bedrooms/1 bath
- Large living room with cool mid-century fireplace
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances
- New designer lighting and paint inside
- Step out from main level to huge deck with steps to the rear yard
- Interior access to home from garage
- Easy access to the freeway south and or the train downtown
- Walk or ride your bike to some of the best eateries in SF!
- 1 car garage parking + storage
- Year built: 1940
- Home square footage: 1375 per tax records
- Lot square footage: 2996 per tax records
A San Francisco Classic: Central Richmond Edwardian Flats
1914 was an exciting year in San Francisco. It marked the opening of the
Building Offered as a whole or as TIC interests:
Whole building: $$1,498,000
434 – Upper Flat: $ 649,000 with one tandem garage parking space
436 – Lower Flat: $849,000 with one tandem garage parking space
- Two large, two bedroom full-floor flats with well-connected living spaces, period details, hardwood floors, and decorative fireplaces
- New roof in 2021
- Close to Golden Gate Park’s many attractions, convenient shopping on Geary, and transit
- Available as TICs or as a whole building. Any TIC agreement to be the responsibility of purchasers.
- 436 – Lower Flat delivered fully vacant
- 1129 sq feet per graphic artist
- Refinished hardwood flooring throughout
- Newly remodeled kitchen with quartz counters and stainless appliances
- Spacious open floorplan for living areas
- Freshly renovated bath with new ceramic tile flooring, vanity and designer light fixture
- Washer/dryer hookups in laundry room off kitchen
- One car tandem garage parking space + storage
- Access to huge, shared garden
- 434 – Upper Flat is tenant occupied – $1,910/month
- Square footage not verified but it should be slightly larger than 436 which was 1129
- Move in date: March 15, 2011
- Period built-ins and details
- Two adult occupants
- Washer/dryer hookups in laundry room off kitchen
- One car tandem garage parking space + storage
- Access to huge, shared garden
- Year built: 1914
- Square footage: 2240 total per tax records
- Lot Square Footage: 2,996 per tax records
- Walkscore/Bikescore: 97/82
Great Location to Launch From – Even Better Home to Come Home To!
Originally named the Lake of our Lady of...
- Classic Tunnel Entrance Art Deco home
- 2 beds/1 bath upstairs + 1 bed/1 bath downstairs (legality of rooms downstairs is not known or warranted by Sellers or Broker).
- Southwest facing rear garden, with huge walk out deck from main level
- Remodeled kitchen open to dining room with stainless appliances and new quartz counters
- Great floorplan with large living room focused on a fireplace, connected to dining room and kitchen
- Fresh paint + designer light fixtures throughout
- Beautiful hardwood floors upstairs and high quality laminate floors downstairs
- Refreshed bathroom features separate shower and tub, new tile floors, vanity and lighting
- Close to great shopping
- Stonestown – Trader Joes, Target and Whole Foods!
- Lakeside Center – Lucky’s and Ross!
- Great opportunities for outdoor recreation at Lake Merced
- Close to SF Zoo and L Taraval to downtown
- Easy commute to the Peninsula via 280 or tech shuttles on 19th Avenue
- 1 car parking in garage with interior access + 1 car driveway parking
- Year built: 1941
- Square footage: 1481 sq ft per graphic artist
Sweet Sunnyside Bungalow Lives Large
Charming Craftsman bungalow offers the best of San Francisco living: a quiet residential setting that is...
1 bedroom Below Market Rate (BMR) housing opportunity available at 100% Area Median Income (AMI). Maximum income for 1 person = $93,250; 2 = $106,550;...
Back in 1925, SF was short on housing … (same as it ever was) … and there was a building boom going on,...
Spacious and Bright in Sunny Soma
Lofts are not all the same. Some of them have amazing appeal, with soaring ceilings, tons of...
RetroFabulous, Perfectly Located Beach House
What does retro-fabulous mean? It refers to something that it is right in sync with the...
Ready for Space?
Over the last months, we have all been searching for more space. 2408 Seville Court has space and plenty of...
Space in the City
The hardest thing to find in San Francisco is a big home with a great yard, where the living...
Bewitchingly beautiful three bedroom one and one half bath single-level craftsman oasis. Upon arrival you are welcomed by a lush front...
A Condo Where You’ll Never Mind a Night in …
Imagine walking through your front door and seeing one of the best views...
You know when you go car shopping and there’s that one model that has it all – every last feature and is in the best...
Gorgeous, renovated and huge! Who doesn’t like the sound of that? This Gramercy Towers oversize jr. 1 bedroom condo tops 700 sq feet and has...
Well Located Home with Presence and Scale Seeks New Occupant
Space. Location. Style. This 4 bed/3 bath Central Richmond...
The Right Space to Thrive …
Happiness. The right space doesn’t make a happy person or a happy family by itself. But...
- Huge remodeled home right by Irving Street shopping on an oversized lot!
- Four bedroom/two bath home + sunroom, laundry and bonus wet bar area
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, and stainless appliances open to dining room
- Large living room spans the front of the home
- Full laundry room upstairs
- Upstairs has seven rooms: living, dining, kitchen, laundry, two bedrooms + sunroom
- Downstairs, accessed via internal finished staircase has two bedrooms, a full remodeled bath, a wet-bar area, plus access to 2ndlaundry and parking.
- Beautiful architectural details including:
- Original oak floors
- Built in book cases
- Original casework/mouldings
- Lower level can be accessed two ways: external stairs off laundry room lead to garage; and interior stairs to finished portions.
- Garage with parking for 1 car and storage + 1 + car driveway parking.
- Ultra-convenient location ½ block from Irving shopping, ½ block from N-Judah and 1 ½ blocks from Golden Gate Park.
- Large garden with mature fruit trees, spacious patio and great south western exposure
- Year built: 1923
- Home square footage: 2,187 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 3,236 per tax records
- Walk/Bike/ Score: 95/81 – fantastic!!!
Perfect for Staying Home in a Great Location for Getting Out!
724 Lyon Street is the San Francisco dream – a...
Protected by Seahorses and Perfumed by Ocean Breezes…
It is impossible to miss that you are near the beach when you arrive at...