Well Located Home with Presence and Scale Seeks New Occupant
Space. Location. Style. This 4 bed/3 bath Central Richmond...
- Gorgeous and Grand Craftsman style Edwardian home on elegant block!
- Just remodeled kitchen opens to large deck for dining and relaxation
- Four bedrooms and three baths + bonus bed and bath on lower level
- Gracious, large and well-connected living spaces
- Main level has entry foyer, living, dining, kitchen, sunroom + full bath
- Second level has two bedrooms and one full bath
- Third level has two more bedrooms!
- Lower level has one bedroom, family room, laundry, wine room, and one full bath – perfect for future improvement
- Historic details including dining room hutch, oak and fir wood floors, detailed moldings and windows
- Fresh paint and refinished floors refinished floors await new occupants
- Best block in the Central Richmond, close to shopping, dining and transit
- Main level has interior stairs to garage as well as rear stairs to garden
- Large, peaceful, landscaped garden with classic center Canary Island palm
- Front-loading laundry and dryer in lower level
- 1 car uncovered parking on pad (bid for $2400 to add car charger in disclosures)
- Year built: 1912
- Square footage: 3205 sq ft per graphic artist
- Lot Square Footage: 3,000 per tax records
- Walk Score: 98
The Right Space to Thrive …
Happiness. The right space doesn’t make a happy person or a happy family by itself. But...
- Huge remodeled home right by Irving Street shopping on an oversized lot!
- Four bedroom/two bath home + sunroom, laundry and bonus wet bar area
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, and stainless appliances open to dining room
- Large living room spans the front of the home
- Full laundry room upstairs
- Upstairs has seven rooms: living, dining, kitchen, laundry, two bedrooms + sunroom
- Downstairs, accessed via internal finished staircase has two bedrooms, a full remodeled bath, a wet-bar area, plus access to 2ndlaundry and parking.
- Beautiful architectural details including:
- Original oak floors
- Built in book cases
- Original casework/mouldings
- Lower level can be accessed two ways: external stairs off laundry room lead to garage; and interior stairs to finished portions.
- Garage with parking for 1 car and storage + 1 + car driveway parking.
- Ultra-convenient location ½ block from Irving shopping, ½ block from N-Judah and 1 ½ blocks from Golden Gate Park.
- Large garden with mature fruit trees, spacious patio and great south western exposure
- Year built: 1923
- Home square footage: 2,187 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 3,236 per tax records
- Walk/Bike/ Score: 95/81 – fantastic!!!
The Perfect Home for Entertaining Indoors and Out
Since 1927, this has been a lovely home. It has been stewarded and updated...
The Sellers have requested that offers, if any, be presented on Wednesday, June 30th at 10:00am.
- Spacious, updated barrel front Marina style home
- Three bedroom/two bath home
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, butcher block counters and stainless applainces
- Large living room spans the front of the home and is open to separate entry foyer and elegant dining room
- Side patio off of dining room provides convenient outdoor relaxation nook
- Upstairs split spa style bath with subway tile and extra storage closet
- Upstairs has six rooms: two bedrooms, one split bath, living, dining, kitchen and breakfast room (now open to kitchen)
- Downstairs has a large bedroom/office and a full bath (agent nor owner have verified the legality of any downstairs rooms)
- Beautiful architectural details including:
– Original oak floors
– Adobe style fireplace in living room
– Built in book cases
– Detailed moldings and ceiling details, even in the bedrooms!
- Gated English entrance with large foyer, wide staircase and dedicated access to garage
- Huge garage with parking for two cars + storage and workshop.
- Quiet and convenient “center” of the central Sunset location walkable to Irving or Noriega shopping districts
- Walk out sheltered garden with new turf, large entertaining deck and vegetable garden
- SO MUCH STORAGE – big closets, tons of extra nooks downstairs under the front steps, under the side patio and more.
- Year built: 1927
- Home square footage: 1,675 per graphic artist
- Lot square footage: 2,996 per tax records
Gorgeous, renovated and huge! Who doesn’t like the sound of that? This Gramercy Towers oversize jr. 1 bedroom condo tops 700 sq feet and has...
The Perfect to Condo to Help You Do ALL That You Love in SF. Again!
When you think of the San Francisco of...
- Rare SF doorman + elevator building
- Serene views of rear garden and mature trees at the quiet back of the building
- Two bedroom and two full baths (1 en suite)
- Remodeled kitchen with quartz counters, lighted display cabinets and stainless appliances
- Two walk-in closets– one with a wine fridge! and one in the primary suite
- Contemporary design details – open kitchen and floor to ceiling windows
- Lovely wide plank white oak floors
- Building amenities:
-Landscaped rear garden/terrace
-24 hour door person
-Multiple elevator banks with direct garage access
-Parkade app controlled guest parking
-HOA covers all utilities including high speed internet and cable
- One car parking with no Parking Fee. 1 garage space included (currently assigned an extra large one near the elevator – C101).
- Additional parking available for rent by hour/month via Parkade app.
- In-building storage available for rent
- Secured bike racks in garage
- Year built: 1982
- Square footage: 882 per tax records
- HOA dues: $1151.17/month
- Convenient urban paradise – Walkscore/RiderScore: 99/98
Ready, Set, Reopen!! – the Perfect Launch Pad for Mid 2021 and Beyond…
There is no doubt that this building has seen a...
$3,294,000 Entire Building
$2,395,000 Upper (1114 18th) as a TIC Interest
$899,000 Lower (1112 18th) as a TIC Interest
- Re-imagined two level owners’ residence with spectacular panoramic views from both levels
- Upper 2-level unit feature 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + 2 offices/utility room
- Main bath is freshly remodeled with Carrera marble shower, deep soaking tub and custom double vanity.
- Fresh paint and new designer lighting throughout
- Custom cabinetry and built-ins complement the open-style modernist renovation
- Bright, skylit great room with double sided fireplace and chef’s kitchen
- Lower unit has views, 3 bedrooms and 1 split bath – tenant occupied at $3310/month
- Edwardian details, such as bay windows, ornate banisters, high ceilings, a historic façade and refinished Oak floors
- Huge basement for storage or future expansion, or garage?
- All three living levels have walk out decks and lessening degrees of dramatic 180-degree north views
- Deep lot with gorgeous and private landscaped garden with built in designer bench
- Ultimate center of Potrero location.
- Quick access to restaurants, downtown, freeways south, AT&T Park, Oracle Park
- Multi-car easy street parking
- Year built: 1906
- Square footage: 4,080 per tax records; upper approx. 2693; lower approx. 1347
- Lot square footage: 2,500 per tax records
This spacious and updated 2 bed / 2 bath condo is located in the resort-like Victoria Mews on a rare SF cul-de-sac. Walk out onto...
Perfect for Staying Home in a Great Location for Getting Out!
724 Lyon Street is the San Francisco dream – a...
Protected by Seahorses and Perfumed by Ocean Breezes…
It is impossible to miss that you are near the beach when you arrive at...