BTW: The Kitchen Is So Fancy You’ll Pretend You Are on TV …
2510 35th is a transporting Spanish Mediterranean center/side patio home...
Everything you need, close to everything you want.
In 1929, most people lived in extended family households. The idea of single people...
- One Bedroom/One Bath Condominium
- Gleaming tile and marble in newly remodeled bathroom
- Refreshed kitchen with new appliances and marble counters.
- Large living room with beautiful bay window
- Separate dining room adjacent to kitchen and living room
- Freshly refinished red oak floors
- Private storage locker
- Bicycle parking
- Quick access to Fillmore Shopping, Laurel Village, Trader Joe’s, the Jewish Community Center, Japan Center/Kabuki, California Tennis Club, and UCSF Mt. Zion Campus
- Year built: 1929
- Square footage: 613 per tax records
- HOA Dues: $615 (includes heat, water, garbage, building insurance, maintenance & reserves)
- Great Walkscore: 97
Investment Property, Live in One & Rent Out the Other, or Multigenerational living: Lots of Possibilities…
Live in one and rent the other out, have...
Two Homes on One Lot Separated by Fences for Ultimate Privacy
Seller has requested that offers, if any, be presented by Tuesday March 23rd at 12pm.
86 Sanchez is 2 bedrooms 1 bath that features:
- Hardwood floors
- Vaulted ceilings
- Expansive views from the living room
- Outdoor kitchen with sink
- Deck with view
- Multiple storage sheds
- Planter Boxes
- Additional storage in the basement
- 2 designates parking spots
84 Sanchez is a lovely 1 bedroom 1 bath cottage that features:
- Clawfoot tub
- Tile flooring
- Small office area
- Planter boxes
- 2 designated parking spots
- Front and Back Patio
- Plenty of kitchen storage
- Very Private
- Current rents for both units bring in over 6% cap
The Best Flat I’ve Ever Seen…
You can imagine living in this flat forever. It’s not a starter condo. It has space without...
- Four Bedroom/Three Bath Condominium
- Huge 8 Room Queen Anne Edwardian Flat
- Hard to find great flow between kitchen/dining/living areas
- Fully detached bright building on oversized lot
- Recently updated kitchen and baths
- Rear living/family room opens directly to the gigantic landscaped garden
- Huge kitchen features commercial style range and separate bar area w/wine cooler
- Two decorative fireplaces and gorgeous period details
- Freshly refinished wide plank Douglas fir floors and new paint throughout
- Quiet, non through traffic block
- Private – with beautiful historic brick building on one side and tennis club at the back.
- Steps to Pacific Heights & Fillmore Jazz districts, Japan Center/Kabuki, California Tennis Club, Hamilton Pool, and UCSF Mt. Zion Campus
- Stacked laundry in utility hall off kitchen
- One car independent garage parking + storage
- Year built: 1909
- Square footage: 1958 per Graphic Artist
- Lot size: 4453 per tax records (average lots are 2500!)
- HOA Dues: $550
- Amazing Walkscore: 98